It’s all very well having someone else witter on about how to feel happier, but nobody has all the answers.
And although I’ve discovered plenty of useful happiness techniques and tips over the last few years, I’m always up for learning more.
The thing is that all of us know, deep down, how to feel happier. It’s just that we’re good at forgetting it.
One of the reasons I run How To Feel Happier is to provide inspiration for when people are stuck.
Here are some of my personal favourite ways to feel happier:
- Go for a walk outside and stamp my feet, to get rid of the frustration!
- Imagine it’s a really sunny day.
- Listen to a piece of music (loudly!) that always cheers me up – and dance, too 😉
- Get back “in the moment”, rather than dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. Playing with my boys and giving them 100% of my attention is a great way to do this.
- Eat chocolate – I’m only human…!
And I was wondering if you’d like to get sharing?
What are your favourite happiness quick fixes?
What do you do, think or say when you want to feel happier?
And how do you inspire others to feel happier?
Please feel free to share via the comments box, below. Thank you!
Chief Happiness Experimenter for How To Feel Happier.
I love it!
It really can make us feel better… and dark chocolate is actually healthy for us!