Do you ever find yourself 'flinching' - holding back - wondering how to find courage and confidence to take massive action on a dream project? If so, you are not alone! In this episode I'm going to take you through how to take the actions that secretly scare us, without having to push on through the fear - and I'll spill the beans on why that one's such a bad idea, too!
You can use the strategies we'll cover today for yourself, in your work-life, with your personal goals and you can even teach your teams this stuff. So I hope it's going to be an absolute corker for you!
What You'll Cover Today On How To Find Courage And Confidence:
- Why your body holds the key to whether or not you're feeling confident
- The two types of fear and which one is running the show if we feel that 'flinch'
- The important difference between self-doubt and Imposter Syndrome
- How to press near-instant pause on negative self-talk and worries - and even Imposter Syndrome - in under sixty seconds
- Why fear-led action backfires and is a really bad idea
- My super-simple self-mentoring question to help you spot how you might self-sabotage - before it happens
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help With How To Find Confidence And Courage
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! Thinking about how to find courage and confidence: what was your 'because' for your dream project? And what could you do about that, to clear out those secret fears and blocks?
For My Organisation
We haven't done this yet, because...
Let at least 5-7 answers bubble up. Then look at what you need to do to clear the 'becauses'.
I haven't done this yet, because...
Let at least 5-7 answers bubble up. Which secret fears, blocks or - dare I say it - excuses is it time to release?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my twice-weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: