Today we're talking about why the post-lockdown 'new normal' way of working in businesses is looking so similar to the old version - and why that's such a big problem. At the Lockdown Leadership Conference we discovered that people were passionate about creating a new way of working as we exit lockdown. But it's simply not happening.
And how can we rescue the situation?
What You'll Cover Today On Creating A New Way Of Working:
- Why the personality type of who is leading your return-to-work plans could make up to half of your staff unhappy
- The three hidden risks of not communicating your plans with your teams
- Why going back to 'business as usual' risks costing you your rising stars
- The accidental way many companies' return-to-work plans could widen the gender pay gap and decrease diversity
- How to solve this problem - by pressing 'pause' for just two days
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help On Creating A New Way Of Working:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! Which elements of lockdown life do you want to keep? And how might we create a new way of working that allows everyone to thrive?
For My Organisation
How could we create a new working culture that allows everyone to thrive?
Which elements of lockdown life do I secretly want to keep? What do I need to do, to make that happen?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: