And this week: want to know why it’s time to forget (or at least put on one side) the 80:20 rule if you want to create business breakthroughs? And it’s time to move on over to the 1% rule instead?
This is NOT about perfectionism and getting everything 99% right. It’s about how overnight success is a myth and what your body, mind, Soul and even customers wish you were doing instead. This could be a game-changer for you:
And when you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love to hear from you – via the comments:
- How might the 1% rule help you grow your business?
- Which metric might you start with?
- And what action could you take in the next hour, to set in motion something that could grow that metric by 1%?
Here are today’s show notes:
- Video training: 5 Simple Steps To Tame Your Inner Critic
- Deep-Dive Training: How To Get More Done In Less Time, For Free – Time Secrets For Busy Entrepreneurs
- Want a head start on creating your 1% changes? Join us for the 5 Minute Biz 30 Day Action Challenge – and watch the transformations happen: www.DareToDreamBigger.biz/action-challenge/
Enjoyed today’s episode? Help spread the word!
Podcast: Forget The 80/20 Rule – Why Your Business Breakthroughs Need The 1% Rule Instead https://t.co/d3OMT0dffY
— Clare Josa (@clare_josa) February 29, 2016
I’ll be back next week when I’ll be letting you know how my favourite Ancient Sanskrit word and how it is the fastest and most effective (and often easiest) way to grow your business.
I hope you have an amazing week!
With love, Namaste,
Mentor To Passionate World-Changers, Author Of The Dare To Dream Bigger Entrepreneur’s Handbook
P.S. Are you an Academy member yet? www.DareToDreamBigger.biz/Academy