[DAP isLoggedIn=”N” errMsgTemplate=””]
To view this page, you’ll need to Login
Not a member of How To Be Happy yet? Here’s where to join: Join How To be Happy today!
[/DAP][DAP isLoggedIn=”Y” hasNoAccessTo=”56″ errMsgTemplate=””]
I hope you enjoyed week 1!
If you’d like to continue with Insider Secrets #2 to #6, then here’s where you can register. And you’ll get 3 extra bonuses:
- How To Find The Time – 4 Part Masterclass
- Membership of the online How To Be Happy private Facebook group
- Set Yourself Free From ‘Should-Itis’ Meditation MP3
- How To Change Your Life – Kick Start Training
plus you already get
And you get to join in with the rest of How To Be Happy for just £35 (approx $55).
Are you ready?
Need to know more first? How To Be Happy – all about it!
[/DAP][DAP hasAccessTo=”56″ startday=”1″ endday=”6″ errMsgTemplate=””]Hi %%FIRST_NAME%%,
Your second module will be ready and waiting for you in a few days.
See you then!
[DAP hasAccessTo=”56″ startday=”7″ endday=”9999″ errMsgTemplate=””]Hi %%FIRST_NAME%%,
Insider Secret #2:
What you feed yourself can make you feel miserable.
When we’re feeling down, most of us reach for something to eat or drink – or we plug ourselves in to our favourite ‘screentime’ distraction. It’s auto-pilot, rather than conscious choice, and this could be making you feel more miserable! This week you will:
- Discover whether you’re eating yourself miserable – and learn how to escape 5 scarily common food traps
- Learn to recognise the 5 danger signs that it’s time for a TV diet – and what on earth you could do instead!
- Experience how what we ‘consume’ plays such a vital role in how our unconscious mind approaches life – and whether or not we feel happy
- Add a fabulous sixty second Ancient Mindfulness technique (with a thoroughly modern twist) to your ‘take-it-anywhere-do-it-any-time’ happiness toolkit
And this week’s bonus is: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 1
To read the second insider secret workbook, click on the image (above) or on this link to open it in your web browser. To download it to read offline, right click on the link and choose ‘save as’ or similar: Insider Secret #2
And also remember to check out this week’s video, affirmation, bonus articles, tweetables, how to join in with the discussion topics and how to share the inspiration with your friends!
“Today, in this moment, I choose to ‘taste my tea’.”
Here’s a bonus video, all about how to break a habit – and sharing some surprising strategies that mean it will actually work for you, this time!
“Just like money, we spend our time. But unlike money, we can’t earn more of it. Choose wisely!” Tweet this
“Whether you imagine a stressful experience or actually live through it, your body’s stress responses are the same.” Tweet this
- Read more about meditation: Read More
- Read more about mindfulness: Read More
- Does giving up coffee make you happier? Read More
- Bonus Strategies – How To De-Stress: Read More
- Bonus Strategies – How To Relax: Read More
How To Find The Time – Masterclass: Part 1 Go to your bonuses now
Share The Journey
Here are this week’s discussion topics (click on the image to go straight to the discussion thread):
Share The Inspiration!
Click on any of these images and choose ‘share’ to share them with your friends on Facebook. 🙂
I’ll be back next week when I’ll be checking whether you have forgotten how to breathe – and, no, it’s not as obvious as you might think 😉
It’s one of my favourite Happiness Insider Secrets, because it means you can truly change your life with your very next breath – no waiting for fancy retreats or years of therapy 😉
I hope you have a GREAT week!
With love, Namaste,