- a weekly instalment for this course – with a PDF workbook, to guide you through the key learning points and techniques
- a video (or 3!), to act like a ‘virtual coach’ and help you to dive in more deeply
- worksheets, to help you integrate the techniques and gain deeper insights, at relevant points
- a weekly inspirational positive affirmation, to make changing your life really easy, complete with a gorgeous image that you can print out or download to use as your computer or phone wallpaper
- access to the private online community (this is yours to keep, for as long as the community exists!)
- and bonus meditation or guided visualisation MP3s, at key points, to allow you to change your life while you’re lying down and relaxing!
It’ll take about 1/2 hour to an hour to work through, depending how deeply you choose to dive in. And you might want to practice the techniques for a couple of minutes a day.
Scroll down to read the week-by-week course outline.
Here’s the course outline:
Week By Week – In Bite-Sized Chunks
Here’s what we’ll be covering, over the six weeks:
Week 1: Is It Time To Get Moving?
Week 1 is all about getting moving – about getting ‘unstuck’. Whether we feel miserable most of the time or whether we feel happy is mostly just habit – and I’ll be helping you to dive in and discover how to create shifts in the first few days. I’ll be spilling the beans on:
- Is it time to get moving? And how this could be your best friend on your happiness journey
- Why feeling glum isn’t all in your head
- The secret key to freeing up your body’s natural ‘happy messengers’
- How doing the one thing you least feel like doing when you’re feeling down can shift your mood in under sixty second
Bonus: “How To Change Your Life – Kick Start” Training Module
Bonus: “How To Change Your Life – Kick Start” Training Module
When we’re feeling down, most of us reach for something to eat or drink – or we plug ourselves in to our favourite ‘screentime’ distraction. It’s auto-pilot, rather than conscious choice, and this could be making you feel more miserable! In week 2 you will:
- Discover whether you’re eating yourself miserable – and learn how to escape 5 scarily common food traps
- Learn to recognise the 5 danger signs that it’s time for a TV diet – and what on earth you could do instead!
- Experience how what we ‘consume’ plays such a vital role in how our unconscious mind approaches life – and whether or not we feel happy
- Add a fabulous sixty second Ancient Mindfulness technique (with a thoroughly modern twist) to your ‘take-it-anywhere-do-it-any-time’ happiness toolkit
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 1
Week 3: Have You Forgotten How To Breathe?
This week’s Happiness Insider Secrets is one of my favourites, because it means you can truly change your life with your very next breath – no waiting for fancy retreats or years of therapy 😉
In week 3, I’ll share the secrets with you on:
- Why most of us have forgotten how to breathe – and why it’s not as obvious as you might think
- How the way we breathe directly impacts the way we feel – and why not knowing this is one of the biggest causes of feeling down
- 3 beautiful breathing techniques that can shift you from stressed to smiling in under sixty seconds
- A profoundly powerful mindset shift that could set you free from ‘should-itis’ and will give you back your freedom
Bonus: How To Set Yourself Free From ‘Sould-Itis’ Meditation MP3
Week 4: Time To Take A Trip Down Memory Lane?
Most of us spend our time stuck in the past – on past hurts, regrets and pains. But, frankly, that trashes your present – and your future. And in week 4 we’ll be discovering how taking a trip down memory lane can be your worst enemy, if you want feel happy – but also how you could turn it into your best friend!
This week we’ll dive in and experience:
- How knowing ‘when’ you are living is the key to setting yourself free from your old auto-pilot reposes that had kept you feeling stuck and fed up
- Exactly how to reconnect with the part of you that remembers how to feel happy – even when that might feel impossible
- A simple, yet highly effective strategy for taking scissors to your past and letting go of what no longer serves your Highest Good
- A fabulous technique for letting go of an old, redundant limiting belief in under sixty seconds
- The vital truth that set me free from feeling yucky and stressed and fed up and turned the light back on at the end of the tunnel
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 2
Week 5: Could You Turn Your Thinking Upside Down?
Have you ever noticed how, when we’re feeling stressed out, down or even angry, we’re really good at keeping ourselves there? Well, in this week’s instalment we’ll be diving in to the ‘how’ and ‘why’ and ‘what can you do’ for all of this. In week 5 you’ll learn:
- The absolutely vital first key to any change you ever want to make in your life – and it’s so amazingly simple that you’ve almost definitely been missing it
- Why your mind’s stories hold the key to turning your mood around – and how to employ a little-known technique to use them to your advantage
- The surprising secret about your Monkey Mind that – unless you know it – makes it much harder to feel happy – and it also happens to the be #1 meditation myth – double whammie!
- Why you should watch out who you’re letting rent space in your head – and exactly how to evict any tenant that’s dragging you down
- The one-word solution that is truly key for cutting your stress levels and helping you to feel happier, every day, for the rest of your life
- And… (wow! Week 5 is a real goodie!) My favourite ‘Magic Question’ to instantly turn things around – even when the brown stuff has already hit the fan and is splattering the walls… 🙂
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 3
Week 6: Two Little Words That Could Change Your Life Forever
This final Insider Secret works incredibly deeply, incredibly fast (psychologists’ research has shown it’s less than 3 weeks – but my students have noticed results in under 3 days!) In fact, I’d like to think I’ve saved the best until last. In week six I’ll share with you:
- The number one thing that your happiness really depends upon – and you’ll wish they had taught you this at school
- How a simple shift in focus can transform your experience of the outside world – and your inside world
- Exactly how this shift can help you to finally tame your Inner Critic – woo hoo!
- 10 ways this Insider Secret could change your life this week – in less time than it takes to drink a cup of tea
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 4
There will one final email – which probably ought to be called ‘week 7’ – in which I share with you my all-time personal Insider Secret for feeling happy and falling in love with life.
I use it every day – and I want you to be able to LOVE using it, too!
Graduation Bonus: You get to keep your membership of the How To Be Happy private Facebook group for as long as you want. And, every time I update this course or add new bonuses, you’ll get those too, as my gift.