Pssst! I’ve got a secret I’d like to share with you… Are you making the #1 happiness mistake that means most people never get to feel truly happy?
Don’t worry – you’re in good company!
And I’ll spill the beans on the ‘what’ and the ‘how to avoid it’ in the next 5 minutes, if your heart is calling you to join us.
And I’d love to share my personal Insider Secrets and practical short cuts with you.
I’m curious: have you had enough of stress and worry and feeling stuck on life’s emotional rollercoaster yet?
Then I’m here to help you to dump LOADS of the old habits and beliefs that were keeping you stuck and feeling glum – so you can step into your Soul Shoes and feel happier – whatever life throws at you.
And I want to make it easy for you – which is why I have created How To Be Happy programme for you.
Happiness – and living the life you came here to live – is a journey; a crazily wonderful maddeningly chaotic experiment, figuring out what works for you and changing your world. And I want to share a life-time’s worth of short cuts with you!
How To Be Happy is an inspirational 6 week interactive online course
It’s designed so that you can easily fit it in around your schedule – whilst enjoying the bonus of the support in our online community.
It’s like going on a retreat, but in the comfort of your own home, at a time and pace that suits you!
If your heart is calling you to join in with How To Be Happy over the next six weeks, here is some of what I can promise you – after just six weeks, people who have worked through these techniques with me report feeling:
- Less stressed
- More inspired by life
- More in flow
- Less anxious
- Worrying less
- Being able to shut up their inner critic
- Smiling more
- More fun to be around
Want to join us? Here’s how it all works!
Over the next six weeks, I’ll share a new Happiness Insider Secret with you each week.
Each week’s Happiness Insider Secret is the antidote to a common happiness mistake that most people are making.
In these modules, you’ll not only get a taster of the science behind happiness and feeling happy, but also a unique blend of deep-acting ‘how to’ techniques, to inspire you to make life-long shifts – easily – even while you’re waiting for the kettle to boil!
I’m sharing with you a gorgeous blend of NLP (The ‘User Manual For Your Brain’), meditation, mindfulness and Ancient Wisdom. All of this is combined with a reformed engineer’s common sense (no spanners needed, I promise!) and a light-hearted tone – so you’ll always get practical wisdom you can apply there and then, to make the shifts you have been dreaming of.
We’ll be dealing with the root causes of why we feel unhappy and stressed – not the fluff and sticky plasters around the edges. You will get to the core of how you ‘do’ feeling ‘not-happy’, so you can do less of that and more of feeling happy, much, much, much more of the time.
PLUS by working at a deeply subconscious level, it means that these new habits quickly become automatic and you don’t have to grab your note book with reams of step-by-step ‘how tos’ every time you want to feel better.
In fact, feeling good will start to become the ‘default setting’ on your attitude to life.
Want to join in today? Click the ‘join now’ button to register and make your payment and you can be getting started on your How To Be Happy course in the next five minutes:
PLUS I’ll be sharing with you the tools and insider secrets that I personally use, setting you up for a life-long love affair with being a Happiness Experimenter!
It has taken me 25 years of dedicated study and practice to get to where I am now. And I’d like to help you make your journey a bit quicker 😉
What You Get With How To Be Happy
I have broken this course down into bite-sized chunks, to make it easy for you to learn the techniques, no matter how busy life is!
Over the six weeks of How To Be Happy, you will get:
- a weekly instalment for this course – with a PDF workbook, to guide you through the key learning points and techniques
- a video (or 3!), to act like a ‘virtual coach’ and help you to dive in more deeply
- worksheets, to help you integrate the techniques and gain deeper insights, at relevant points
- a weekly inspirational positive affirmation, to make changing your life really easy, complete with a gorgeous image that you can print out or download to use as your computer or phone wallpaper
- and a guided visualisation MP3 (like a combo between a meditation and a deep relaxation), to allow you to change your life while you’re lying down and relaxing!
And if you join in today, you’ll also get these gorgeous bonuses:
- Bonus Training: “How To Change Your Life – Kick Start Programme“
- Bonus 4-Part Training: “How To Make More Time
- Bonus Meditation: “How To Set Yourself Free From ‘Should-itis‘”
- Bonus articles and videos, at regular points, to allow you to dive in more deeply on the topics that resonate for you
- Access to the private online community, because sharing the journey is so much more powerful than doing it on your own (and, once you’re a Happiness Experimenters Graduate, you can keep your access to this group, as my gift)
And if you’re the kind of person who needs a week-by-week breakdown of the content, before you make a decision, I’ve included it for you here: Course Outline
Week By Week – In Bite-Sized Chunks
Here’s what we’ll be covering, over the six weeks:
Week 1: Is It Time To Get Moving?
Week 1 is all about getting moving – about getting ‘unstuck’. Whether we feel miserable most of the time or whether we feel happy is mostly just habit – and I’ll be helping you to dive in and discover how to create shifts in the first few days. I’ll be spilling the beans on:
- Is it time to get moving? And how this could be your best friend on your happiness journey
- Why feeling glum isn’t all in your head
- The secret key to freeing up your body’s natural ‘happy messengers’
- How doing the one thing you least feel like doing when you’re feeling down can shift your mood in under sixty second
Bonus: “How To Change Your Life – Kick Start” Training Module
When we’re feeling down, most of us reach for something to eat or drink – or we plug ourselves in to our favourite ‘screentime’ distraction. It’s auto-pilot, rather than conscious choice, and this could be making you feel more miserable! In week 2 you will:
- Discover whether you’re eating yourself miserable – and learn how to escape 5 scarily common food traps
- Learn to recognise the 5 danger signs that it’s time for a TV diet – and what on earth you could do instead!
- Experience how what we ‘consume’ plays such a vital role in how our unconscious mind approaches life – and whether or not we feel happy
- Add a fabulous sixty second Ancient Mindfulness technique (with a thoroughly modern twist) to your ‘take-it-anywhere-do-it-any-time’ happiness toolkit
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 1
Week 3: Have You Forgotten How To Breathe?
This week’s Happiness Insider Secrets is one of my favourites, because it means you can truly change your life with your very next breath – no waiting for fancy retreats or years of therapy 😉
In week 3, I’ll share the secrets with you on:
- Why most of us have forgotten how to breathe – and why it’s not as obvious as you might think
- How the way we breathe directly impacts the way we feel – and why not knowing this is one of the biggest causes of feeling down
- 3 beautiful breathing techniques that can shift you from stressed to smiling in under sixty seconds
- A profoundly powerful mindset shift that could set you free from ‘should-itis’ and will give you back your freedom
Bonus: How To Set Yourself Free From ‘Sould-Itis’ Meditation MP3
Week 4: Time To Take A Trip Down Memory Lane?
Most of us spend our time stuck in the past – on past hurts, regrets and pains. But, frankly, that trashes your present – and your future. And in week 4 we’ll be discovering how taking a trip down memory lane can be your worst enemy, if you want feel happy – but also how you could turn it into your best friend!
This week we’ll dive in and experience:
- How knowing ‘when’ you are living is the key to setting yourself free from your old auto-pilot reposes that had kept you feeling stuck and fed up
- Exactly how to reconnect with the part of you that remembers how to feel happy – even when that might feel impossible
- A simple, yet highly effective strategy for taking scissors to your past and letting go of what no longer serves your Highest Good
- A fabulous technique for letting go of an old, redundant limiting belief in under sixty seconds
- The vital truth that set me free from feeling yucky and stressed and fed up and turned the light back on at the end of the tunnel
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 2
Week 5: Could You Turn Your Thinking Upside Down?
Have you ever noticed how, when we’re feeling stressed out, down or even angry, we’re really good at keeping ourselves there? Well, in this week’s instalment we’ll be diving in to the ‘how’ and ‘why’ and ‘what can you do’ for all of this. In week 5 you’ll learn:
- The absolutely vital first key to any change you ever want to make in your life – and it’s so amazingly simple that you’ve almost definitely been missing it
- Why your mind’s stories hold the key to turning your mood around – and how to employ a little-known technique to use them to your advantage
- The surprising secret about your Monkey Mind that – unless you know it – makes it much harder to feel happy – and it also happens to the be #1 meditation myth – double whammie!
- Why you should watch out who you’re letting rent space in your head – and exactly how to evict any tenant that’s dragging you down
- The one-word solution that is truly key for cutting your stress levels and helping you to feel happier, every day, for the rest of your life
- And… (wow! Week 5 is a real goodie!) My favourite ‘Magic Question’ to instantly turn things around – even when the brown stuff has already hit the fan and is splattering the walls… 🙂
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 3
Week 6: Two Little Words That Could Change Your Life Forever
This final Insider Secret works incredibly deeply, incredibly fast (psychologists’ research has shown it’s less than 3 weeks – but my students have noticed results in under 3 days!) In fact, I’d like to think I’ve saved the best until last. In week six I’ll share with you:
- The number one thing that your happiness really depends upon – and you’ll wish they had taught you this at school
- How a simple shift in focus can transform your experience of the outside world – and your inside world
- Exactly how this shift can help you to finally tame your Inner Critic – woo hoo!
- 10 ways this Insider Secret could change your life this week – in less time than it takes to drink a cup of tea
Bonus: “How To Find The Time – Masterclass” – Part 4
There will one final email – which probably ought to be called ‘week 7’ – in which I share with you my all-time personal Insider Secret for feeling happy and falling in love with life.
I use it every day – and I want you to be able to LOVE using it, too!
Graduation Bonus: You get to keep your membership of the How To Be Happy private Facebook group for as long as you want. And, every time I update this course or add new bonuses, you’ll get those too, as my gift.
Your Guide… Clare Josa
Author | NLP Trainer | Meditation Teacher | Reformed Engineer | Dedicated Happiness Experimenter
Like you, I have felt stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted and, frankly, totally stuck. Nothing I tried (and I tried every course, book, seminar and programme I could find) seemed to help for more than a few days or weeks.
I began to wonder whether the life I was dreaming of was only meant for yogis in caves – how on earth could I find time to think about inner peace (let alone contemplate my navel 🙂 ) when I was being pulled in so many directions and barely had time to brush my teeth?
And then I realised a vital truth that set me free from all of that and turned the light back on at the end of the tunnel.
(and it’s such an important Truth that I’ll be sharing it with you in week 4 of How To Be Happy. In fact, it’s the Week 4 Insider Secret. And it’s the difference that makes the difference that you won’t want to miss).
And I came out the other side. With a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.
By using the exact techniques that I’m going to be sharing with you as part of this life-changing six week programme.
How To Tell If This Is For You
I’ll be honest, the six week How To Be Happy programme is NOT for you, if:
- You’re determined to believe that life happens ‘to you’ – that other people are responsible for how you feel or that you have no control over your thoughts and emotions.That’s a truly icky place to be and I feel huge compassion for you, but I have to be honest: you’ll hate everything about what I teach – and how I teach it! Sorry – just saving you the stress 🙂
- It’s also not for you if you think that simply signing up for this course and leaving the content sitting in your inbox is going to change your life. Sorry – it doesn’t work that way. This programme is works brilliantly for people who dive and really enjoy working through the content – and it doesn’t even take that long!
This is SOOOO what you’re looking for, if:
you’re ready to commit to taking action to make the changes you have been dreaming of.
you’re ‘getting there’ on the whole ‘only-you-have-the-power-to-change-your-life’ and ‘no-one-else-can-force-you-to-feel-miserable’ thing?
you’re ready to discover how to choose your thoughts and how to work WITH your emotions, rather than fighting them, to move towards the life experience you have been dreaming of.
you’re prepared to make the commitment to your ‘future self’, to put in the time and effort needed, to apply what I’ll be sharing with you, to take things to the next level?
you’re excited at the prospect of being able to FINALLY let go of the old pain and drama that your Monkey Mind’s stories have been feeding.
you’re looking for a tribe of like-minded souls to support and encourage you, to share your journey, and to connect with, at a truly beautifully deep level?
Getting a YES! to these? Then WELCOME! DIVE IN TODAY and let’s get started on creating the next phase of your fabulous life!
How Much Time Does It Take?
Expect to spend 1/2 to 1 hour per week, working through that week’s module materials (it’s a combo of PDF, worksheets, short videos and audios, and it has been specially designed to be quick to absorb).
Then you might want to spend 5-10 minutes a day, applying that week’s key techniques and perhaps joining in on the forum.
Not much, really, given its potential to change the rest of your life, is it?
And I’m sharing with you a bonus gift of a 4 part Masterclass called “How To Find The Time” – so it’ll be really easy for you!
How Much Is The Course?
To work through this course with me on a one-to-one basis would take the equivalent of my Gold Mentoring Package, which would cost you £1,997.
Or, if I ran it as a retreat, it would cost you around £1,497 to join in.
But I want to make this course affordable, so that as many people as possible can join in – whilst still offering the quality and service you deserve.
AND I’m throwing a party to celebrate International Happiness Day – I want everyone to have a chance to dive in and discover How To Be Happy…
So, instead of the usual price, for this week only, the contribution for the full six week How To Be Happy programme is just £97 £47 (approx $157 $75 USD).
Note: this is ONLY available this week, because I want to throw a party, to celebrate International Happiness Day!
If you think about what £47 would usually get you…
- How many clothes would it buy you? How often would you actually wear them?
- A hair colour and cut that lasts six weeks?
- Dinner for 2?
- A night in a cheap B&B?
- A part-tank of petrol for your car?
How does that compare to being able to crank up the dial on your inner happiness thermostat, each and every day for the rest of your life?
Looking at it that way, £47 is pretty incredible, isn’t it?
But the party price won’t be around for long, so if you’re even just thinking about joining in, you’ll need to dive in today and getting started.
I created this course because I know that there are only so many people I can help on a one-to-one basis – and I want as many people as possible to be able to take the leap into the next phase of their happiness journey.
This is an foundation-level course, which is why it is priced as affordably as possible. If we’re truly honest, most of us can manage that – and if you really want to make changes in your life, the time and energy you invest in this course will definitely be worth it.
Click the ‘Yes Please!’ button to make your payment and register. In the next few minutes you’ll get your welcome email, telling you all you need to know, to get started.
Note: this course is part of my Conscious Pricing Policy. No one will ever be excluded on their basis to pay. If you genuinely cannot afford the full donation for How To Be Happy, please contact us to agree an alternative energy exchange.
Love It! Guarantee
I want you to LOVE being part of this How To Be Happy journey.
That’s why I offer you a 100% no-quibble guarantee if, at any point during the six weeks of the course your heart tells you that it’s not a good for for you.
All I ask is that you actually work through the modules, first. Try them out and let them make a difference for you. If they don’t, you can have a full refund – with no sulks, no awkward questions and no grumpy striking-off-the-Christmas-card-list. Just reply to one of the emails and let my team know.
I’m happy to trust you.
But please do try the course on for size first. Otherwise it’s like trying to get the supermarket to refund a banana that went brown because you forgot to eat it 😉
So you have nothing to lose and a lifetime of feeling happier to gain!
I would be honoured to share this journey with you!
With love, Namaste,
P.S. I’d like to say a huge ‘THANK YOU’ from the ‘future you’ who is currently doing a massive HAPPY DANCE at the thought of you consciously choosing to let go of what has been keeping you stuck and move towards feeling happier. 🙂 Just imagine the impact that applying the techniques we’ll cover over the next six weeks could have on the rest of your life!
Got Questions? Please check out the FAQs
And if you have a question that hasn’t been answers in the FAQs, please get in touch.