Clare Josa has been running corporate training programmes since 2003 and she offers a range of in-house courses for HR professionals and line managers. These are all CPD accredited. They are in addition to her ground-breaking leadership development programme.
These trainings are available in-house or off-site, as well as virtually. Clare has over a decade of experience in delivering online training that actually gets results. For bespoke in-house training, please see here.
Current Training Programmes
Imposter Syndrome Awareness For HR & Line Managers
4-hour CPD accredited training. Supported self-study.
The 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study showed that 52% of female respondents and 49% of male respondents struggle with it 'daily' or 'regularly'. Yet they're great at hiding it.
It affects people, performance, productivity and profit, causing rising stars to under-perform and it can turn teams toxic in just a few weeks, as well as triggering anxiety, increased staff turnover, and being one of three core factors in the gender pay gap.
This 4-hour virtual training teaches HR professionals and line managers:
- how to spot the warning signs
- how to tell the difference between Imposter Syndrome and 'lack of confidence'
- the ways it can affect performance and mental health, even if someone is hiding it
- how to give feedback, especially in performance reviews, so it accidentally doesn't trigger Imposter Syndrome
- how to tell who needs extra support and what the best form would be
- and how to open up the discussion about Imposter Syndrome in the workplace, without turning it into a 'badge of honour' for poor performance.
In this training, Clare shares insights from running the 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study, writing Ditching Imposter Syndrome, and over fifteen years of specialising in helping high-achievers to finally clear Imposter Syndrome, once and for all.
Become An Imposter Syndrome First-Aider
This is perfect for line managers and HR professionals who want to be able to do more than just listen and sympathise, if someone is running Imposter Syndrome. In this training (hybrid self-study & small-group calls), you'll spend 10 hours studying and about 10 hours putting what you learn into practice, with three short assignments.
What you'll cover:
- start by learning the Rewire Your Brain techniques for yourself, to start turning your inner critic into your go-to cheerleader
- learn Clare's Natural Resilience Method process for helping others to do this, too, as well as slashing their stress levels and preventing burnout
- essential strategies for become an expert listener, without keeping people stuck
- 'emergency quick fix' methods that press 'pause' on Imposter Syndrome in under sixty seconds
- longer-term strategies to help people to choose which thoughts to feed, so they no longer need to self-sabotage with Imposter Syndrome
This course works really well in combination with having two or three Certified Imposter Syndrome Mentors on your team, who can support people with setting themselves free from Imposter Syndrome, once and for all.
Imposter Syndrome One-Hour Keynote
This one-hour session is great for opening up the discussion in your company about Imposter Syndrome. It will be tailored to your company's needs and will typically cover:
- what Imposter Syndrome is and isn't - overview
- common symptoms and triggers
- how it affects us
- one or two emergency quick fix techniques
- what we can do to clear it out, long-term
This works really well in combination with the one-day HR and line management training, above.
Imposter Syndrome Mentor Training
12 month part time CPD accredited training.
In-house or one UK-based public round per year.
In this unique twelve-month, part time programme, your in-house coaches will clear out their deeper blocks, including Imposter Syndrome, and learn how to step up to lead and help their colleagues to do the same.
The training programme includes:
- online modules of video training & workbooks
- 2 x two-day in-person workshops (UK-based) - note: this is currently running virtually
- twice-monthly group mentoring calls for six months, then monthly for the next six months
- quarterly 1:1 mentoring calls with Clare
- six marked case studies (for the certification)
- one year's certification, from the satisfactory completion of the case studies
Clare offers in-house consultancy and training for corporations. You can find out more about this here.
She takes on a small number of one-to-one mentoring clients each year. You can find out whether that might be a good fit for you here.
She also trains existing coaches to become certified Imposter Syndrome Mentors. You can download the course prospectus here.
Clare also offers a range of online training, self-study programmes. You can find out what is available here.