Clare Josa has been running corporate training programmes since 2003 and she offers a range of in-house courses for HR professionals and line managers. These are all CPD accredited. They are in addition to her ground-breaking leadership development programme.
These trainings are available in-house or off-site. For bespoke in-house training, please see here.
Current Training Programmes
Imposter Syndrome Awareness For HR & Line Managers
1-day CPD accredited training. In-house or in Salisbury / Sussex, UK.
The 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study showed that 52% of female respondents and 49% of male respondents struggle with it 'daily' or 'regularly'. Yet they're great at hiding it.
It affects people, performance, productivity and profit, causing rising stars to under-perform and it can turn teams toxic in just a few weeks, as well as triggering anxiety, increased staff turnover, and being one of three core factors in the gender pay gap.
This one-day training teaches HR professionals and line managers:
- how to spot the warning signs
- how to tell the difference between Imposter Syndrome and 'lack of confidence'
- the ways it can affect performance and mental health, even if someone is hiding it
- how to support employees with 'emergency stop' and 'emotional first aid' techniques
- coaching questions to help them to regain their perspective
- how to give feedback, especially in performance reviews, so it accidentally doesn't trigger Imposter Syndrome
- how to tell who needs extra support and what the best form would be
- and how to open up the discussion about Imposter Syndrome in the workplace, without turning it into a 'badge of honour' for poor performance.
In this training, Clare shares insights from running the 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study, writing Ditching Imposter Syndrome, and over fifteen years of specialising in helping high-achievers to finally clear Imposter Syndrome, once and for all.
Imposter Syndrome One-Hour Keynote
This one-hour session is great for opening up the discussion in your company about Imposter Syndrome. It will be tailored to your company's needs and will typically cover:
- what Imposter Syndrome is and isn't - overview
- common symptoms and triggers
- how it affects us
- one or two emergency quick fix techniques
- what we can do to clear it out, long-term
This works really well in combination with the one-day HR and line management training, above.
Imposter Syndrome Mentor Certification Training
6 month part time CPD accredited training. In-house or in Salisbury / Sussex, UK.
Helping someone to finally clear out Imposter Syndrome requires deeper techniques than classic coaching or mentoring.
In this unique six-month programme, your in-house coaches and mentors will add to their skills the five-step process that Clare Josa has developed over the past fifteen years of specialising in this field, including techniques she only teaches to her Mentoring Certification Students.
The training programme includes:
- six modules of video training & workbooks
- twice-monthly group mentoring calls
- 2 x two-day in-person workshops
- monthly 1:1 mentoring calls for the mentoring trainee with Clare
- ten marked case studies
- one year's certification, from the satisfactory completion of the case studies