There are two types of fear - and one of them plays a major role in overwhelm, anxiety and burnout. But which is it? And what can you do about it?
This episode of the Soul Led Leaders podcast is for you if you ever find yourself feeling exhausted after your inner critic has taken you into the boxing ring, or if your 3am self-talk leaves you feeling far-from-positive about your day.
What You'll Cover Today On The Two Types Of Fear:
- Why knowing the difference between these two types of fear is more important now than ever before
- What the two types of fear are and how you can tell the difference
- Why your body doesn't care which type you're running
- How niggles become worries that turn into super-fears - creating mountains out of molehills
- The two self-mentoring questions that can bring that mountain back down to size
- Long-term solutions to set yourself free from the power of these fears
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help On The Two Types Of Fear:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! What one action could you take today to address the two types of fear?
For My Organisation
What role do 'mind-story fears' play in our teams' stress levels and relationships?
What do I discover when I ask myself the two self-mentoring questions from this episode?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: