Entrepreneurial fear – the fear of taking inspired action towards our dreams – it’s what keeps us stuck, dreaming big, but playing small.
So why are so many of the Big Names in the business world telling us it doesn’t exist – or that we’re somehow weak or not cut out for running a business, if we feel it?
Isn’t it time to ditch the taboo about this elephant in the room?
Today’s episode of the Dare to Dream Bigger podcast is perfect for you if you have ever felt secretly scared, particularly if you felt you couldn’t talk about it. And I share with you how to adapt my ABC process to mean you no longer have to feel the fear and do it anyway.
TweetableEntrepreneurial fear: when did it become taboo to talk about it? Plus a super-simple 3-step process to set yourself free from having to feel the fear and do it anyway.Click To Tweet
Is entrepreneurial fear a ‘thing’ for you?
- Work with me on entrepreneurial fear and imposter syndrome
- Chapters 2 & 3 of Dare to Dream Bigger
- Author Mastermind – November 2018
- Article: Imposter Syndrome – Why It’s Not All In Your Head
I’d love to hear from you!
- Do you think too many of our gurus are pretending that fear doesn’t really exist?
- How do you think fear gets in the way of taking action on our dreams?
- What are your strategies for turning this around?
Let me know, via the comments.
Loved this? Want more?
[smart_podcast_player url=”http://www.clarejosa.com/feed/podcast/dtdbpodcast” show_name=”Dare To Dream Bigger: Practical Inspiration For Passionate World Changers” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]