Have you ever found your excuses getting in the way? The fear of failure stopping you from starting?
Then you need to hear today’s interview with Heather Bestel, founder of Mum’s Got A Business and The Happiness Garden. She’s sharing with you the ‘inside work’ she had to do to go from liver failure and surgery to completing the London Marathon, just 3 years later. And she’ll explain how you can apply what she learned to your Passionate World-Changer journey.
This episode is for you if you’ve ever had a goal that you were dreaming of doing, but you were getting in your own way, secretly self-sabotaging, feeling scared you couldn’t manage it and you need the courage and determination to see it through and make it happen.
[Tweet “Stop letting your excuses get in the way of your awesomeness – @HeatherBestel http://www.clarejosa.com/podcast/045/ #daretodreambigger”]
[Tweet “My race, my pace – @HeatherBestel – Why you’ve got to stop comparing yourself to others http://www.clarejosa.com/podcast/045/ #daretodreambigger”]
[Tweet “From liver failure to #londonmarathon in under 3 years @heatherbestel http://www.clarejosa.com/podcast/045/ #daretodreambigger”]
- Heather’s website: www.MumsGotABusiness.com
- Find Heather on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HeatherBestel/
- Heather’s interview in the Dare To Dream Bigger handbook is on page 117 – search for her name in the Kindle version: Heather Bestel
- Here’s the free EFT Training I mentioned: www.ClareJosa.com/EFT
- Here’s where to join the Tribe, if you’re not already a member, to get the visualising training video: www.ClareJosa.com/tribe/
- How to stop beating the drum of not feeling supported: Podcast episode 29
- How to make change last – my 3-step formula: Podcast episode 27
- Is your self-talk secretly sabotaging your dreams? Podcast episode 31
[page_section color=’#d9b451′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’ shadow=’#613c6b’ padding_bottom=’on’ padding_top=’on’]
Join us for the first birthday celebrations for the Dare To Dream Bigger handbook.
I’m running a series of five inspirational interviews with passionate world-changer business owners,
a competition to win a 3 month accountability mentoring package with me
and a live webinar on how to find the time to grow your business, even if you’re secretly drowning in stress and overwhelm.
It’s all yours, as my gift. Register here:
Dare To Dream Bigger Handbook
- The best bit about your big why – page 174
- Visualising – Why ‘manifesting’ and ‘law of attraction’ fall over – page 263
- Connecting with your Dream Team / Mastermind / accountability network – page 255 (Connecting With Your Mastermind Team)
Page numbers refer to the hardback print edition. If you have the Kindle version, search for the titles in the list above to find the sections.
Not got your copy yet? Order it today: www.dreambiggerbook.com
Is there a dream you’ve been putting off? Have your excuses been getting in the way?
Is there something you’ve been wishing you could do, but you’ve been putting it in your ‘mañana-bucket’? How about making the commitment to get started – today – and letting me know, via the comments? And I’m curious: which of the four elements of Heather’s success strategy would help you most right now?
With love and gratitude,
Please help spread the word and share it via social media wherever fellow passionate world-changers are hanging out. And here’s the archive, for you to enjoy: