Join Us For An Inspirational And Nurturing Life-Changing Retreat In Turkey – October 2014
Join us for a week of 5* all-inclusive nurturing, with daily yoga, meditation, mindfulness and NLP-based inspiration, to help you recharge your batteries and press the spiritual ‘reset button’ on your life – laying the foundations for creating the life of your dreams.
And your family is welcome to join you! Partners and children can either join in with the retreat or kids can join in with the professional Kids’ Club at the hotel – and partners can relax and enjoy the beach, the pools and the local activities. There will be plenty of free time for you to holiday, as well taking part with the retreat.
When: October 1/2 term 2014 – From Morning: Sunday October 26th (i.e. you’ll want to arrive the night before) to Evening: Thursday 30th October
Where: Luxury 5* hotel in Dalaman, Turkey
Who with: Led by Clare Josa (Author, NLP Trainer, Meditation Teacher and reformed Mechanical Engineer) and Peter Briant (Yoga Teacher, Shiatsu & Bowen Therapist, Conscious Accountant)
Rebalance Your Life! is a unique blend of NLP, Meditation, Mindfulness, Yoga, practical spirituality and light-hearted fun, led by Clare Josa and Peter Briant. Discover how easily you can let go of what has been stressing you, create clarity about what you want from life and move towards consciously creating it – easily.
What We’ll Be Sharing With You
Your day will start with an early-ish morning pre-breakfast yoga session – even if you don’t feel like it when you wake up, this session will really wake you up and revitalise you, as well as help you to shift any blocks in your body, mind and emotions.
For kids, there will be an optional children’s yoga and movement session
After breakfast, there is a morning session, which will vary each day but will include a blend of NLP (‘practical psychology’), ancient wisdom, meditation and mindfulness. These sessions form the core of the teaching on the retreat.
After a break, there will be a further one-hour morning session, which will be light-hearted and practical, for you to get to apply what you learned in the earlier session. This is vital, to help your body, mind and soul ‘get’ the shifts you’re making. 🙂
You get free time after lunch, to enjoy the hotel’s facilities and to allow the morning’s work to sink in.
Then, later in the afternoon, there’s another session, with inspirational techniques and group work, to help you to learn and grow.
On some days, after dinner, there will be optional meditation sessions and satsang (group discussions), for those who want to experience these practices more deeply.
Here’s SOME of what we’ll be covering:
- How to feel less stressed and reconnect with your inner peace, no matter what is going on in your life.
- How to ride the wave of emotions, setting yourself free from other people’s drama.
- Why you (and those other people who are obviously crazy!) do the strange things you do, even when you can see it’s not getting you where you want to be!
- Why your environment has such an impact on your experience of life – and what you can do about it.
- How to start dealing with the habits that have got you to where you are now – including how to choose those you want to keep – and what to do to painlessly dump those that need to go.
- How to handle the thought patterns, limiting beliefs and old excuses that have been supporting you or perhaps holding you back so far. You’ll learn highly practical techniques for dealing with them.
- Insider secrets, to help you shift towards positive thinking, at times of stress.
- Take a tour through the obstacle course of our relationships (with others and with yourself), covering strategies for dealing with difficult people. You’ll even discover how those who annoy you most could actually be giving you your biggest ever gift.
- How to create more time for yourself – and what you really want from life.
- How to reconnect with the essence of who you really are, feeling happier and more at peace, no matter what is going on around you.
- Simple, yet transformational, techniques that you can use daily, in just a few minutes, to maintain the shifts you make on the retreat – and to take things further.
- How to create an inspirational vision for your future – getting clarity about what you want from life and moving towards consciously creating it – easily.
Sessions are timed to fit in with the hotel’s fabulous kids’ club, so that any little ones are well cared for and you can relax and enjoy your retreat.
What’s The Investment
Before the retreat:
To help you get the most from this life-changing retreat, there will be some specially designed exercises for you to do, over the coming months.
You’ll be sent these in August and the materials will take you about half a day to work through, then a few minutes, several times a week (or daily) to practice. They’re a vital part of the retreat and are easy and fun to do.
You also get moral support in our friendly online community. There’s a special area, just for people who are joining us in Turkey this year, so you can share your experiences of the pre-retreat materials and get answers to your questions.
We are in the process of negotiating a great discounted rate with the hotel for you – we’ll be able to let you know exactly how to book, in June. Their typical ALL INCLUSIVE rate is around £100 per person per night, if sharing, or about £150-£200 per night for a family of 4. That’s less than the typical cost of a B&B in the UK – yet you get 5* all inclusive 🙂
Because everyone’s needs are different – and because some people will want to travel on their own, whilst others will be bringing the whole family, we are asking you to book your accommodation yourself, so that we don’t ‘get in the way’ or over-complicate things. But please wait until we can give you the code for your discounted rate, so we can make it really easy for you!
In the meantime, to get an idea of the hotel’s typical room rates, here’s where you can get a rough idea of the maximum accommodation cost for you and your family: Hilton Dalaman.
You will also need to arrange your own flights to Dalaman in Turkey. We can help to arrange group transfers, nearer the time.
|The pre-retreat materials – worth at least £295, for the shifts they can help you to make in your life||
|The full 5-day retreat programme, including early morning yoga, all taught sessions and all satsang sessions||
|After the retreat – CDs of the key meditations and visualisations, plus online videos for the yoga and energy shift techniques||
|A gift copy of one of Clare’s books or CDs – you get to choose which one||
|Gold Level membership of our Soul-Sized Living online community for a full year (usually over £800)||
|A gift place on any one of Clare’s online courses or Inner Circle programmes, taken within 12 months of the end of the retreat (worth up to £497)||
|A 30 minute laser-focus breakthrough mentoring session with Clare (via Skype or face-to-face), after the retreat (usually only available as part of the silver Soul-Sized Mentoring package – to be taken within 6 months of the end of the retreat – this would usually be £147). These are like gold-dust – Clare doesn’t have much availability and you will get to jump to the top of the queue.||
|You Pay Just:||
Super Early Bird
Note: This is a super-early bird discount, for everyone who books and pays the retreat fee in full by 15th July 2014. And, of course, the sooner you book, the cheaper your room and flights will be.
There will be also an optional 1/2-day excursion (more details soon) which would be about £50 – tbc.
How To Join Us
There are only
20 17 places available.
If you feel excited about joining us in October, you can reserve your place by paying a £100 deposit. This holds your place for 14 days, to give you time to confirm hotel and flight details.
If, at that time, you find the details don’t work for you, that’s fine. We will happily refund your deposit, as long as you let us know within 2 weeks, so that we can release your place to someone else.
Is your heart calling you to join in ~ to rebalance life?
Grab your place now by paying a £100 deposit
We would love to share this journey with you!
With love, Namaste,
Clare & Peter
P.S. Got questions? Please get in touch.