var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-5391193-24']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Just another WordPress site
Your Soul’s True Purpose Revealed
Discover the Secret of Your Soul’s Agenda
And Experience a Meaningful, Joyful Life
Imagine what your life would be like if you could
live every moment of it as your truest self
There are moments in your life when you’ve been your truest self . . .
Moments when everything suddenly made sense and you knew exactly what to do.
When you were confident in yourself and your abilities . . .
Creative and brave.
All the conditions somehow fell into alignment and you were suddenly inspired, passionate about your life, and filled with compassion and joy.
You experienced a deep sense of belonging, and felt a real connection with the world and the people around you.
During these moments, you may even have marveled at how life suddenly seemed to be working for you, as if the Universe—or God itself—was looking out for you, and nudging
opportunities in your direction.
Sometimes these moments might have lasted for an hour or two. Sometimes a whole day or longer. And sometimes only a few minutes.
But at some point, something happened.
Somebody bumped you accidentally, or you heard or read or saw something that broke the spell . . . or you just woke up one day, and as suddenly as it had come, that ecstatic, connected feeling was gone.
And no matter what you did, you couldn’t make it come back just because you wanted it to . . .
But you need it to come back.
We all do.
We all need that feeling of connection to our most authentic self, to our soul, in order to be truly fulfilled in our lives.
And so we’re left to wait and wish those moments would happen more often, and last longer . . . or we just keep trying everything we can think of, hoping to make them happen again.
But what if I told you there was a way to feel that kind of clarity and connection—not just once in a while, but in every moment?
Imagine going through each day, completely sure
of your reason for being in the world . . .
Imagine being content in knowing your whole life is a deep and profound expression of who you truly are in your soul.
Imagine going to your job as your truest self. How different would that be if your confidence and skill were unshakeable and you could talk to your co-workers freely from your heart and your soul, without being afraid in any way or needing to play any of the usual social games?
Imagine going to the store or to an event and being your authentic self. Spending time with your friends or family. Or just walking alone through the park.
You’d probably infect everyone who came near you with a sudden sense of joy and aliveness, and they’d want to know the secret to how you got that way—and you’d be able to tell them!
Well, let me tell you, it’s a wonderful feeling, and I should know . . . because that’s how my life is and has been ever since I discovered this extraordinary secret.
And as soon as you know how to use it, that same secret will help you transform your life until it becomes a wonderful and rewarding adventure every day that you live.
Can you imagine what would that be like?
What if you knew how to connect with the truest
part of yourself throughout every single day?
With the state our world is in right now, many people feel uncertain about their lives and where they’re headed.
And to make matters worse, many are also feeling less and less able to connect to that deeper part of themselves . . .
It can often feel as if you’re just going through the motions, doing whatever you have to do to get through the day.
Perhaps, like so many people in the world, you . . .
- Feel your aren’t able to fully be yourself in your job and your gifts and talents are under-expressed and under-realized
- Don’t feel a sense of belonging or “tribe” with your co-workers, because they don’t share your values or vision for life
- Feel disengaged from life and experience a chronic low-grade depression
- Are unsure about how to move forward on your path, in spite of having invested in many years of personal and spiritual growth
- Haven’t yet found the right relationship or are not experiencing the level of intimacy you yearn for with your partner
- Don’t feel seen and known in your intimate relationships in spite of having some great friends
- Have a longing to run away from your life or move to a different town and “start over” without all the baggage and difficult memories
- Haven’t yet found the right spiritual path, and aren’t experiencing the fruits of a rich spiritual life, in spite of making the effort to engage in regular practice
- Feel alone even when you’re with others or participating in community activities
- Feel misunderstood or unappreciated by your friends and family
Maybe you’ve even achieved some or all of your goals: the better job, better romantic partner, better town, better savings, better health, better house . . .
But even when you do get what you think you want, without that deep connection to your own soul, there’s no way to be truly happy or fulfilled.
Maybe you’re trying to be a more selfless and awakened person—a hard-working, fair and trustworthy friend.
Maybe you’re even making progress with the work you’re doing on yourself, though slowly.
But I have a feeling you sense that simply making incremental improvements in your life can’t really be the answer . . . and you’re right, it isn’t.
No matter how much progress you make, you’ll still feel the emptiness in your life that can only be filled by those moments when you are truly living from your soul.
You are not alone . . .
Billions of people since the dawn of civilization have felt the same frustrations about life you’re feeling right now.
And the reason is simple: we’ve all been trying to solve the wrong problems or focusing on the wrong things—things that will never make us feel happy and fulfilled.
We’ve been going after the better job, the better partner, the better lifestyle, the better town . . . and none of those things will connect us with our most authentic self.
Those are things that simply don’t matter when it comes to creating a life that’s the fullest expression of your highest self.
And those goals will reflect who you are as you’re striving for them, so if you’re not being your true self, achieving those goals for the wrong reasons often only makes things worse.
But when you become your true self first, all of those things you think you want might very well still be a part of the life you decide to create, and they might not . . . but whatever you do create, it will be fulfilling in every way, and it will reflect who you really are.
It’s not about the specifics of what you’re doing or what you’re achieving in life . . . it’s about whether or not you’re being true to your soul.
And when you live as an expression of your most authentic self, your life will naturally reflect what you most care about and are drawn to.
When you align your day-to-day actions with your soul, life will provide you with everything you could possibly yearn for . . . and, perhaps even more importantly, everything you need.
So the question to ask yourself is not: “What should I do?” or “How do I get this or accomplish that?”
Instead, it is: “Am I being my truest self?” or “Am I expressing and experiencing what my soul most yearns to express in this moment?”
If the answer is “No,” then I want to show you how to follow the three simple but powerful steps that will transform your life and turn that “No” into a “Yes,” just as they did for me.
My Most Important Revelation Since
Book One of Conversations with God
You might already know some of this story, but when I was 49 years old, I broke my neck in a car accident and was in a brace for almost two years.
And during those two years, I had to be extremely careful not to re-injure myself. I wasn’t allowed to lift anything more than three pounds—which is hard to avoid.
So of course I was unable to work, unable to live the kind of life I had been used to living, and I lost everything.
I spent a year living on the street, sleeping on the sidewalk, begging people for nickels and quarters, dimes and dollars, so that I could get through the day.
I’d lost my job, my income, my house—all the things I believed I had to have in order to be a fulfilled human being.
Finally, I found a job and saved enough money to get off the street, but then I lost that job, too, and I was back to having nothing.
This was when I first asked God what it would take for my life to work, because I was still struggling with this idea that I needed to get the job and the house and everything that goes with them, in order to solve my problems and be fulfilled as a human being.
And that’s when I began to get the messages for the Conversations with God books, and my life was forever changed.
But it wasn’t until last year that I really sat down and looked at what my life had become over the past 15 years, and I realized that I now had everything I thought I’d wanted: the income, the big house, a lovely wife, and nine children – everything I ever thought I needed to feel like my life was complete.
And even though I had all of that, I heard my soul crying out to me, saying “Neale, that’s not it. All those things you’ve received and acquired and worked for and produced are not what your life is about. If you died tomorrow your life still wouldn’t be complete.”
This is when I realized it had nothing to do with the job or the house, or even the family or the children. Even they weren’t the primary purpose of life.
This great secret of life has nothing to do with the exterior events and circumstances of your day-to-day experience.
The secret to living a complete and meaningful life is that you need to create a life that expresses your truest self, your soul, in every way.
And so I spent some time alone and began doing the work on myself to integrate that revelation into my life, to find a way to fully become my most authentic self, and that work and its result has become the foundation for Living From Your Soul.
And what I can tell you is that ever since I went through this process, I feel more clear than ever before, more at peace, more balanced, healthier, more romantic, more alive, more joyful, and—most importantly—more authentically me.
No matter what happens in my life (and things do occasionally go wrong, believe me!), I never get upset or angry; I just take it all in stride, and I trust the Universe, and God, and myself.
And every single time, something good comes out of what initially seemed like a potential annoyance or disaster. Every time.
Everything is so clear to me now as I walk through my life each day—what I should do or say at any given moment, who I should connect with, what I should focus my attention on to manifest new experiences and adventures.
And everything I need just seems to flow effortlessly to me, without my even having to try to make happen.
Everywhere I go, I find meaning, fulfillment, and joy.
And the most amazing thing to me, is that I feel healthier and more vital and more alive now, as I approach my 70th year, than I did when I approached my 50th!
Over the past year, since this extraordinary revelation came to me, I’ve developed a powerful and effective 3-step process that will help you discover how to experience those same kinds of wonderful, soul-connected moments in every moment you live.
I’ll show you how to transform every area of your
life to be an expression of who you truly are
In my new Living From Your Soul program, I’ll give you tools and guidance to create a life where you no longer feel restless, frustrated or unfulfilled because you’re not being true to your deepest self.
I will offer you . . .
- A new reason for living
- A greater sense of security about the world and your place in it
- A grander ability to manifest the things you’ve always wanted
- Exciting and inspiring opportunities for growth and creative expression
- New ways to help yourself and others to flourish and thrive
Imagine yourself a couple of months from now, after you’ve taken my Living From Your Soul course.
Imagine being able to experience your authentic self right now, in this very moment . . . and every moment.
Imagine moving through your day as your true self, interacting with your co-workers, your family, your friends, and exploring the genuine and connective possibilities for those relationships.
Imagine talking to them without anger or doubt or fear.
Imagine how they will react to you being this highest version of yourself, how it will bring out the best in them, and make those interactions even more productive and fulfilling for both you and them.
Because of the incredible freedom that comes from being true to who you really are, you will feel inspired and be inspiring to others. Your life each day will feel like an adventure, as the moment unfolds before you and you fill it with whatever your soul guides you to create.
Almost effortlessly, your life will begin to change in ways you can’t even imagine.
And here’s something else that might surprise you . . .
When you can live from the highest expression of who you really are, everything will automatically and effortlessly change in your life . . . without you needing to strive or struggle.
The right opportunities and the right people will be drawn to you, because you will attract only that which reflects your authentic self.
You’ll have a profound internal shift that will reflect a new way of being for you. And you’ll not only experience the highest vision you have of yourself, but your life will be an expression of the ever-evolving and expanding Divine.
When you live from the agenda of your soul and are aware of your Divine nature, you will be able to . . .
- Accept yourself and your circumstances fully and feel “in the flow” no matter what you’re doing from moment to moment
- Walk through your everyday life with a much deeper sense of your place on the planet and the meaning of our existence
- Attain a more profound understanding of who you really are
- Relax, knowing that life will always work out the way it should
- Feel confident about speaking your Truth as you know it
- Live from an attitude of contentment
- Connect with your soul in such a way that your life will never be the same again
Suddenly, you will see the miraculous synchronicity of life.
Events will conspire to your benefit, and you’ll stop feeling a resistance to life and the people in it.
Your life will be exactly what it needs to be, and you’ll feel connected to something greater and more spiritually nourishing in every moment you live.
Your life will have meaning.
And you will finally and truly feel you are at home in your own skin.
Experience Your Day-to-Day Life in Direct
Connection With Who You Really Are in
Your Soul, so That Each Moment is
Infused with Inspiration and Meaning
Living from your soul means inhabiting a new way of being. One where you will be driven to be more expressive, more authentic, more creative. You’ll have greater confidence and clarity about who you are, and you’ll live from an attitude of abundance and fullness that will be reflected in your experience.
Life will work with you instead of against you. You’ll see that suffering is not necessary even when there is pain and sadness, and you’ll come to accept and even embrace life’s ups and downs as part of the grand plan of your soul.
You’ll see how your life is much greater than it probably seems to you now, and you’ll have a sense of fulfillment that is independent of anything you have to do, achieve or acquire. You will be liberated from the frustration of an unfulfilled life because you’ll no longer waste your time and energy on things that aren’t a reflection of your truest self.
This course is my most important work so far, and it takes you through the 3-step process that will allow you to start living from your soul every single day.
Step 1: Awaken to Your Soul
First, you will awaken to the metaphysical and conceptual truth about the nature of your soul. Before you can live from the Agenda of the Soul, you need to have a clear understanding of how the soul works in harmony with your mind and body to create your Divine experience of Life.
Step 2: Connect with Your Soul
Next, you’ll learn how to connect with your soul through everyday exercises and tools, that, with practice, will strengthen the “muscles” of your soul. You’ll immediately eliminate life’s complexity when you run everything through the Agenda of the Soul.
Step 3: Live from the Agenda of Your Soul
And finally, you’ll learn how to maintain that “ah-ha!” sensation of connection and fulfillment so you can live from your soul most (if not all) of the time, not just in those fleeting moments that come from intention and focus, or from out of the blue.
With this 3-step process, you’ll learn how to end the cycle of struggle and longing that comes from simply attending to the unquenchable desires of your body and mind, and discover instead how you can live each and every moment from the Agenda of your Soul.
Nothing about your external circumstances can prevent you from enjoying the wonderful, life-changing benefits of becoming your truest self.
Once you follow these three powerful steps, you will experience deep levels of fearlessness, happiness, and inner peace like never before.
I hope you’ll decide to join me and discover how to live from your soul!
What You’ll Learn in the Course:
Step 1: Awakening to Your Soul
In this Session you will:
- Discover the real purpose of your soul
- Realize the 3 parts that make up who you are and discover how to utilize each to improve your life
- Learn why we get so upset by life’s circumstances and how to turn everyday letdowns into spiritual turnarounds
- Discover how to have a direct experience with your soul so you always have a direct channel of communication with All That Is
- Experience the beginning of a new expression of your authentic self
- Discover how to use the wisdom of your soul to step into a more powerful life that inspires others
- Bring an end to spiritual loneliness and confusion about the purpose and process of life
In Session 2 you’ll discover:
- The real purpose of life, the real meaning of your existence, and the real intention of the Divine in creating all you see around you on the Earth
- 7 simple questions that can change everything about your experience of life, allowing you to forgo struggle and attain inner peace (and also change the world)
- The fundamental misunderstanding about life that—once understood—is the key to abundant happiness
- How knowing the true agenda of the soul can magically produce all that you’ve been seeking, even without you consciously striving for an outcome
- The new idea that humans in the 21st century are being invited to embrace as the very reason for existence
- How to move away from things that don’t matter and towards your real reason for existing
- How to stand in a place of commitment to never again ignore or doubt the wisdom of your Higher Self
- Why 6.9 billion people all say they want the same thing and are unable to get it
Step 2: Connecting with Your Soul
In Session 3 you’ll discover:
- A way to be happier than God in this very moment, and in every moment of your life
- 15 simple rules on how to move through life without worry, confusion or panic about whether life will “work out”
- How to be free from stress and begin experiencing longer moments of happiness in your life
- How to live fearlessly and without regret or resentment
- Why you may often feel that life is difficult and complicated, and how you can make a shift in consciousness that will allow life to always work with you, instead of against you.
In Session 4 you’ll discover:
- Easy, effective techniques for quieting the mind you can do anywhere, and that allow you to listen to your soul
- A technique to re-route the automatic responses you have to the events in your life, so they no longer limit your options
- How to use your body as an instrument of your soul, so you can avoid getting caught up in unquenchable desires and the cycle of always wanting and longing
- An uncommon way to use your soul for self-reflection, so you don’t lose track of your own best self and true identity
- A trick to liberate yourself from the tired story your life, so that you can experience yourself as you really are, and not through the filter of shame, blame, and judgement
- The reason why tragedies and bad things happen, and how knowing our “soul assignment” can set us free from suffering
In Session 5 you’ll discover:
- A simple tool to feel better about life, have more clarity and instantly connect with your soul
- A transformative tool for dealing with challenging moments that will magically shift your energy, change your attitude, and produce future outcomes more in alignment with your true self
- How to easily move into creation instead of suffering, enabling you to have the future outcome you desire
- The central cause of suffering, and how to unleash the energy that turns suffering on its head
- A revelation that can allow you to view all the events of your life as serving your soul’s agenda and Divine purpose
- A law that is bigger and more powerful than the Law of Attraction, because it allows you to create a new experience of life and set right the wrong decisions of your past
- A remarkable tool which not only changes your feeling about things that happen to you, but expands your awareness about why they happen the way they happen in the first place
In Session 6 you’ll discover:
- The 2 choices in how you perceive yourself, one of which gives you collaborative control of your life, and the other only controls how you respond to the events in your life
- A quick-acting tool to reformulate the events of your life within the context of your soul’s agenda, not your mind’s concepts, empowering you to see your life in a brand new way
- The secret to never again working a job you hate, or suffering from a situation you don’t like
- A tool that will liberate you from worrying that you’re not “doing it right” or meeting your own high expectations, and will give you absolute freedom to make decisions and create life as you choose
In Session 7 you’ll discover:
- Where the “Law of Attraction” got it wrong and how to really create your own reality in order to have the life you want
- How to bring in the soul as a partner to the creation of your reality, and the one reason why this is important for your happiness
- The 4-step process to get grounded and calm in the face of life’s inevitable chaos and challenges
- The 5-word sentence that sums up God’s message to the world, and how understanding this sentence can liberate you from the “heaviness” of your past relationship with religion
Step 3: Living from the Agenda of Your Soul
In Session 8 you’ll discover:
- Why forgiveness is unnecessary and an actual obstacle to being free from emotional pain
- How the biggest spiritual untruth of all time has perpetuated your feelings of being offended, damaged and hurt by others, and how realizing the falseness of this common spiritual lesson can unburden you from negativity once and for all
- A revelation about what happens to your mind at each incarnation of your body and soul (you won’t believe how elegantly simple and profoundly important this is)
- A mantra that will allow you to be as close as possible to the truth of your being, cultivate freshness of thought and provide you with a quick and direct path to your soul
- The one ingredient you need in order to have a truly transformative experience in life, and which will free you from your old view of life forever
- The difference between seeking to feel safe and surrendering to a place that’s uncertain, and the surprising outcome that arises when we go against our mind’s impulse and listen to our soul
In Session 9 you’ll discover:
- The “9 Changes” that can shift everything you do, feel and understand about your life
- Why we often believe ourselves to be a victim of circumstances
- The one secret about life that allows us to be more in control of our destiny
Your Supplemental Audio Seminars
In order to further deepen your experience in the course, Neale has asked some of his friends and colleagues—who just happen to be among the world’s most renowned transformation experts—to join him as guest faculty during the course. They will be sharing with you their own insights and techniques on compelling topics that will help support you as you integrate your most authentic self into every aspect of your life.
Audio Seminar #1 with Guest Faculty
Becoming Who You Really Are, Without
After a ten-year spiral into depression, rage, and self-loathing, Katie woke up one morning in a state of joy that has never left her. She realized that when she believed her stressful thoughts, she suffered, but when she questioned them, she didn’t. Through her simple yet powerful process of self-inquiry, called “The Work,” she has shown people around the world how to live in a state of clarity and peace.
When you begin to live from your soul, life begins to reflect your true self back to you and your life becomes fulfilling and alive in every moment. But when you are cut off from your true self, life reflects that back to you with experiences in your job, your relationships and your health that are often the opposite of what you know you want them to be. And worst of all, sometimes even your successes feel empty.
The reason this happens is because of the stories you tell yourself about the events of your life—stories which are very often not true.
In the Living From Your Soul course, you’ll do the work to return to your soul, and in this bonus seminar, Katie makes sure you stay there by helping you learn to transcend your stories and love what is provided for you in every moment. Katie will help you be brave enough to find out who are you without your story.
In this audio workshop you will:
- Explore the difference between what actually happens in your life and the story you make up about it
- Learn how to do The Work, Byron Katie’s powerful process of self-inquiry, so that you’ll be able to question any stressful thought and return to yourself when you lose your way.
- Learn a simple and effective process that will return you to yourself when you begin to lose your way
- Discover why and how you need to do this to return to the wisdom of your soul
About Byron Katie
Byron Katie is a spiritual teacher whose six books include the bestselling Loving What Is, I Need Your Love – Is That True? and A Thousand Names for Joy.
“Byron Katie’s Work is a great blessing for our planet.”
“A spiritual innovator for the new millennium.”
Audio Seminar #2 with Guest Faculty
Dr. Jean Houston
The Wisdom At The Heart Of Your Soul:
A Journey Down The Yellow Brick Road
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably heard the call of the Wizard—a summons to step up and live your most joyous and impactful life. And just like an acorn destined to be an oak, or a caterpillar on its trajectory to butterfly, or Dorothy on her own journey of transformation, you are destined to become your highest self.
Your soul is the guiding force, and it is calling you to something more than the life you have now. And just as the Wizard called to Dorothy, along your way, many teachers will have something important to share with you, each as vital to your journey as the last.
In this dialogue with Neale, Jean will help you discover the guiding principal of your own soul, as you move along the yellow brick road in your own hero’s journey.
In this workshop you will:
- Find out how the archetypal story of The Wizard of Oz holds clues for your own journey back to the wisdom of the soul
- Learn processes to fully activate your mind, your heart, and your courage
- Discover the deep archetypes that govern your process of becoming, and how to use them to live your mythic life
- Encounter your own inner wizard, the entelechy—the guiding principal of your soul
About Dr. Jean Houston
Jean Houston is a guiding light in the world. One of the principal founders of the Human Potential Movement, she is a tireless teacher, dynamic speaker, author, innovator and is one of the leading visionary women of our time. Jean is the founder and principal teacher of the Mystery School, dedicated to teaching and exploring the many dimensions of human potential. She is the author of Jump Time: Shaping Your Future in a World of Radical Change. Her newest book is The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons from Oz.
“With elegant simplicity, Jean Houston shows you how to unleash the genius that lies in the depths of your being.”
—Deepak Chopra, M.D., author of The Soul of Leadership
“Jean Houston plays midwife to the next phase of our evolutionary journey. We are literally drawn from the smaller, personal self to the larger, universal possibility.”
—Marianne Williamson, author of The Age of Miracles
EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS OFFER
When you register by midnight Pacific Time, Sunday, July 21st, you’ll also receive access to this special audio seminar with Marianne Williamson, Dr. Jean Houston, Arielle Ford and Neale Donald Walsch.
Early Registration Offer:
Inviting God Into Your Relationship
Inviting God Into Your Relationship:
Making Love a Spiritual Journey
with Marianne Williamson, Dr. Jean Houston,
Neale Donald Walsch and Arielle Ford
God is love. That is a belief all four of these worldly spiritual visionaries agree upon. Since relationships are also built on love, consciously inviting the divine into your partnership poises you to broaden, enhance, and expand what you already have.
This enlightening seminar will open your mind, body and soul as you discover:
- Why human beings have such a deep longing to be with their beloved
- How relationships help you evolve to your higher purpose
- Rituals to invite God into your relationship and your daily life
- How to deal with a partner who doesn’t believe in a higher power
About the Guest Faculty
Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed lecturer. She has authored 10 books, 6 of which are New York Times bestsellers. Her book, A Return to Love, is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality.
Dr. Jean Houston is one of the foremost visionary thinkers and doers of our time. A principal founder of the Human Potential Movement, she is the author of twenty-six books, including The Wizard of Us that was recently featured on Oprah’s “Super Soul Sunday.”
Arielle Ford is the founder of The Ford Group, the author of seven books including the international bestselling, The Soulmate Secret: How To Manifest The Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction and Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships.
Luminaries Speak About Neale Donald Walsch
“Neale Donald Walsch is one of the wisest, most generous people I know. He is someone from whom I have frequently sought personal advice and counsel, and whose words have never failed to illumine my understanding. He has a unique ability to focus a universal principle on a specific problem, unlocking the psychological, emotional chains that are holding us back. I know you’ll receive as much insight and clarity from him as I have.”
Author of Return to Love
“Neale Donald Walsch has brought the “voice” of God home into our own hearts through his extraordinary ability to ask, receive and offer to all of us the experience of God as the radiant ever present Source, love, and magnificence of our true being.”
—BARBARA MARX HUBBARD
Author of Conscious Evolution
“The multi-dimensional mind of Neale Donald Walsch has given us access to realms of self and spirit that announce the arrival of a new humanity. His warmth and compassion shine in this brilliant and evocative course. Using words like wands, he ignites the heart of the participant to become miracle literate, God no longer in hiding.”
Author of A Passion for The Possible
“Neale Donald Walsch is a man of vision, integrity, and heart. His dedication to honesty, clarity, and service is impeccable. He has helped millions toward the light and I treasure any moments I spend with him. Love lives through Neale.”
Author of A Daily Dose of Sanity
What Students are Saying . . .
“All the sessions of Living From Your Soul left me breathless, in wonder and pure awe. In particular, the first session, as this was the beginning of this wondrous journey to the greatest gift I have ever received. It was here I met my Soul, and my unquenchable thirst for more knowledge of who I TRULY AM began . . . At age 61 I finally realized: I am lovable, and most of all, I AM LOVED!”
—Sandra, Ontario, Canada
“After taking Living From Your Soul, I got clear in my heart regarding the future of my relationship with my wife—a relationship which has been up and down the entire 41 years we’ve been married. Today, I feel like a youngster on a honeymoon nearly every day!”
“I no longer doubt myself or the events that occur in my life. I’m not afraid anymore!”
“Session 7 of Living From Your Soul had the biggest impact on me and my life because now I understand why I have been ‘reacting’ instead of ‘responding’ to new life circumstances as simply new input each and every day. If I am aware and present, I can stop and not let my emotions control me and keep me from what could be a new and wonderful life, TODAY!”
—Caroline, Westford, Massachusetts
Your Mentor and Guide: Neale Donald Walsch
Neale Donald Walsch is the bestselling author of the Conversations with God series of books, which have been translated into 37 languages, touching millions of lives around the world. Neale’s work has taken him from the steps of Macchu Picchu in Peru to the Shinto shrines of Japan; from Red Square in Moscow to Tiananmen Square in China; from South Africa to Norway, Croatia to The Netherlands, the mountains of Switzerland to the streets of Seoul, Korea, and everywhere he has gone he has found a hunger among the people to find a new way to live in peace and harmony. His latest book is called The Only Thing That Matters. He lives in Southern, Oregon, with his wife Em.
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
Nine 60-Minute Audio Course Sessions Facilitated by Neale Donald Walsch (also available on Video)
Each session will teach you, step by step, the practical tools and techniques to become who you really are so you can begin Living From Your Soul. Neale will support and guide you through each process.
COURSE SESSIONS are on Thursdays at 5:00 pm Pacific Time (August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, September 5, 12, 19, 26).
Don’t worry if you can’t make the sessions live! You can also set aside time to listen to the audios or watch the videos at your convenience.
Weekly LIVE 90-Minute Q&A Sessions with Neale Donald Walsch
You will be able to interact with Neale directly around the questions that you and your fellow students have about the teachings over the 9 week course. Many students report that these LIVE sessions are the best part of the course!
LIVE Q&A SESSIONS are on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm Pacific Time (August 6, 13, 20, 27, September 3, 10, 17, 24).
You will also be able to listen to the digital recordings of these valuable Q&A sessions if you are unable to attend the sessions live.
Twice Weekly LIVE 30-Minute Interactive Sessions with Your Learning Community
Immediately following each LIVE Q&A call with Neale and each Course Broadcast, you can participate in a LIVE 30-minute interactive session where we break you out into small groups to discuss the course content for that week. You’ll have the opportunity to interact live with other members of your learning community as you dive deeper into the 3 steps to living as your truest self.
These optional INTERACTIVE SESSIONS are on Tuesdays and Thursdays (August 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 28, September 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26).
Practices and Reflections for Each Course Module
To guide and support you through these transformative processes, Neale has created weekly practice and reflection assignments that will empower you to become your most authentic self.
You’ll be able to share your experience with your online community and get the feedback, encouragement, and support you need to live as your truest self in every moment.
Access to Our Custom-Designed Exclusive Online Community Forum
You’ll be able to engage live with hundreds of fellow students who will support you in the transformative processes of the 3 steps. As you go through the course you will be able to join with new friends online to share your successes and insights, and watch as they open up to their true selves alongside you.
Through this collective engagement, you will experience the exciting connection that comes through doing deeply transformative work in community.
Video Recording of Each Week’s Session to Watch Online at Your Convenience (or Download Audio Recordings of Each Week’s Session)
You can watch Neale lead each lesson on video from your computer each week, or download the audio recording of each week’s sesson to listen to at your convenience.
PDF Transcripts of Each Weekly Course Session
PDF transcripts are a great resource to go back and quickly reference key concepts covered in the course sessions. If you prefer to follow along with a written format, you’ll love these downloadable session transcripts.
Participate in these separate Supplemental Sessions where you will get to hear Neale with some of your favorite teachers and thought leaders as they discuss the challenges of how to discover and live in the peace, wisdom and purpose that comes from engaging in a relationship with the Divine.
EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: Audio Seminar with Marianne Williamson, Jean Houston, and Neale Donald Walsch, hosted by Arielle Ford
Join Neale and Guest Faculty for a transformational experience with Inviting God Into Your Relationship: Making Love a Spiritual Journey. Register by midnight, Sunday, July 21st.
More Students Share Their Experiences . . .
“My well being has improved as I feel lighter and less burdened because I use ‘recontextualization’ (which I learned in the course) as my favorite tool to end anger, resentment, and worry. I now can feel this amazing Divine energy that flows through me 24 hours a day!”
“During session #4, I realized my soul is easily accessible at all times with the simple tools. I had previously believed it took more profound work and that I needed to be ‘further along’ on my spiritual path to hear my soul, the Inner Wise Self. But after the first three weeks, it ‘clicked’ and I was able to make my first ever real ‘Soul Decision’—to quit my job and come to Finland for the summer to be with my elderly mum and honor our connection. A true gift: no fear!”
—Sari, Savannah, Georgia
“I’ve got my self-confidence back, knowing that no matter what happens, I’m going to be okay, because I remember who I am!“
—John, United Kingdom
“I did not expect so many hands-on practical tools, all of them very helpful and easy to apply. I have 30 years of psychological training with all kinds of tools, and experiences also in the spiritual field, but this was the most helpful course I can remember!”
It’s more than a course—it’s a community!
Living from your soul is the most powerful and fulfilling decision you can make, for your present, for your future and the future of the world. We know there will definitely be questions and challenges arising all along the way, so to get the most out of your work with Neale, you need not only training, but ongoing support and a deep connection with others on the same path. When you register for Living From Your Soul: A 9-Week Journey to Create a Life That Expresses Your Truest Self, you’ll become part of an inspired, vibrant global learning community of individuals just like you who are seeking to connect with like-minded souls. You’ll be interacting online with Neale and also with your fellow students from around the world through a private social network created exclusively for the participants in this course.
As a part of each week’s curriculum, you’ll be given exercises for contemplation and reflection, and invited to post your responses on the forum. And Neale will be available on a weekly basis to answer all of your questions along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online course?
An online course delivers curriculum to you on a weekly basis which gives you the control to determine your best time to do the work. Whether your best times are mornings or evenings, you’ll be able to watch and listen to the recorded sessions with Neale Donald Walsch at your convenience. Sessions with Neale are recorded in advance, but the Q&A sessions will be LIVE, scheduled for every Tuesday starting August 6th. Between sessions, participants are also invited to post reflections on a special online discussion board and to interact with other participants.
Do I need any special equipment?
The only equipment you’ll need is a computer with an internet connection, and a phone or SKYPE phone line if you wish to participate in the live interactive sessions.
What if I miss a session or live Q&A?
Don’t worry, there will be recorded audios available for you to download from the online community forum after every session. In fact, many people who take the course are unable to attend all the sessions live, and they report that their experience is just as powerful. You may also post your questions in advance for Neale to answer on the live Q&A calls. You’ll feel very much a part of our community and enjoy the camaraderie of sharing the journey with other participants.
Take This First Step Forward into the Authentic Life You Know You are Here to Live
Imagine again, just for a moment, how different your life will be after this powerful 9-week course with Neale Donald Walsch, when you are living from your soul and creating moment after moment filled with that ecstatic state of awareness and clarity.
Imagine feeling confident and fully alive, knowing who you really are – which is more than you’ve ever imagined yourself to be.
Your experience of your truest self transcends everything you’ve experienced, and your life holds endless possibilities.
You are grounded and unshakable because you embody a sense of peacefulness and calm unlike anything you’ve ever felt. You know your true nature and what your life is about. Your life has deep meaning – beyond the present moment and beyond your individual experience, so happiness and a sense of purpose are therefore no longer elusive.
You are free from the fruitless, endless grasping for things and experiences you think will give your life meaning and joy.
You’ve discovered a new sense of yourself, your life and God, and this has enabled you to have a new relationship with yourself and those around you.
You’re no longer reactive, but instead you create your reality on a moment-to-moment basis. You no longer feel resentful and angry at those who have hurt you, but instead you understand how connected you are to everyone, and you’re unconditionally in love with yourself and the world.
You’re experiencing this new possibility with the help of Neale Donald Walsch, and are supported by a community of like-minded people who are on the very same journey to connect deeply with their authentic selves.
The cost of this course is only $397 – a modest investment for discovering how to live in that state of joy and possibility.
Neale says there are no accidents or coincidences in life. Everything that happens is an opportunity, an open door that you can choose to step through or close.
Now is your chance to step through this door of possibility to a life beyond what you’ve ever imagined. Let Neale show you how to live from the fullness of your soul, not just for fleeting moments, but in every moment for the rest of your life.
To register, simply click the “Add to Cart” button below and fill out the secure order form on the next page, and you’ll be on your way to living a life full of meaning!