And Turning Your Inner Critic Into Your Friend
Weekend Workshop with Clare Josa: 18th – 20th July 2014
If you have had enough of your inner critic making you feel miserable – and your Monkey Mind stressing you out – then this weekend workshop could be just what you’re looking for.
Over the 2 1/2 days (Friday evening through to Sunday afternoon), you’ll get to experience a gorgeous blend of practical psychology, meditation, yoga, deep relaxation and ancient wisdom, all specially designed to help you to:
- discover the little-known secrets of how your Monkey mind works and why it does the crazy stuff it does – and what you can do about it
- learn 3 practical strategies to help you to quieten a chattering mind, especially when it’s in negativity overdrive, so you can sleep better and feel happier
- figure out how amazingly easy it can be to press the ‘reset’ button on your inner critic, to teach it to say things that make you feel great, instead of destroying your confidence
- create your own personal toolkit of techniques to help you to de-stress, feel calmer and worry less, no matter what is going on around you, fast
- get to the bottom of your Monkey Mind’s most annoying habit – the one that keeps most of us stuck feeling bad – and how to ask one simple question that’s like a magic wand to help you feel happier
- and much, much more…
If you have been looking for ways to FINALLY deal with your inner critic and to tame that chattering Monkey Mind, then this retreat could be just what you have been looking for.
When & Where?
It’s running from 8pm on Friday 18th July through to 4:30pm on Sunday 20th July 2014.
It’s a non-residential retreat (there are plenty of places to stay locally), near Forest Row in East Sussex, UK.
How Much Is It?
Not only do you get the full retreat programme, but you also get the following bonuses:
- a pre-retreat ‘How To Change Your Life – Kickstart’ bonus training (online) – usually £37
- all retreat materials and workbooks – usually £49
- green smoothies, a delicious vegetarian lunch and break time refreshments on both days – worth over £60
- CDs of the key meditations and visualisations from the weekend – usually £49
- videos of the yoga asanas – usually £37
- 3 months’ post-retreat gift membership of my Gold Soul-Sized Living programme: From Passion To Purpose – usually £180
I should be charging at least the same as my entry level mentoring programme – £497 – plus the bonuses, which would be a total of over £900.
However, I want to make this programme as accessible as I can – whilst still being able to deliver the quality and service you deserve.
So, if you register by 15th June, then the early bird price for this retreat and your bonuses is just £295.
If you register after 15th June, then the price is £395.
If you’re ready to make the commitment to your future that you have been dreaming of, then grab your place today!