There’s a secret addiction that’s keeping millions of Passionate World Changers from taking inspired action on their dreams. And most of us have it. So in today’s Dare to Dream Bigger podcast I take you through the hidden warning signs, why it’s so dangerous, plus simple steps you can do to set yourself free to make a bigger difference in the world – and fall in love with the journey.
- Join us for the November 30-day-mastermind here: http://www.authormastermind.com/november/
- And grab your place on next week’s masterclass on how to write your world-changing book here: http://www.authormastermind.com/masterclass/
Tweetables:World-Changer Tip: If you really want to make deep change or learn a new skill or create something that’s important to you, you have to move beyond information into action.Click To Tweet #FIOFY #FigureItOutForYourself might save you a few bucks, but it makes the journey slower, harder & riddled with mistakes. Get a pro on your side and it can be faster, easier, massively more successful and much more fun! #daretodreambiggerClick To Tweet
And when you’ve listened, I’d love to hear from you!
- Were you falling into this trap?
- What could you commit to doing differently? What action are you going to take, in the next 24 hours?
- And what’s your big, scary, hairy, fun, fantastic project you’ve been avoiding? I’d love to be your virtual cheerleader!
You can let me know, via the comments.
And one final question: if you could write a world-changing book, what would it be about?
Clare Josa | Author of Dare to Dream Bigger
P.S. Even if you’re just a teeny bit hungry to write your world-changing book, please do join us for the November 30-day-mastermind. It might change your life forever – and it’s definitely going to be fun! x Clare