You want to change the world, but it's exhausting doing it on your own. How can you escape from superhero syndrome when everyone looks to you to lead the change? And being a crusader is hard-wired in your DNA?
What You'll Cover Today On Escaping Superhero Syndrome:
- How we end up with superhero syndrome, even if we're not wearing our pants on the outside of our trousers (this sentence will confuse my American friends)
- Why what started as an exciting idea leads to resentment and overwhelm
- How the 4Ps might be to blame
- Practical strategies to inspire a tribe of people to help you - and even take on your 'monkeys'
- The role you actually need to assign to yourself, as the 'crusader-antidote'
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help With Escaping Superhero Syndrome:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! Thinking about a project or programme or initiative that you have got involved with, which is weighing you down, and maybe you're starting to resent - then look at the secondary gain. Deal with that unmet need to set yourself free from Superhero Syndrome!
For My Organisation
What is the opportunity cost for me taking on this project? What else might need to drop?
Am I using this exciting new idea as a chance to procrastinate? What do I get to avoid, by filling my time and doing it?
Am I taking it on to make a difference, or to escape from something?
Loved This? Want More?
Make sure you're on the newsletter (you can grab your spot here) and also subscribe to the podcast https://soulledleaders.captivate.fm/listen.
And you can catch past episodes here: