[vc_row type=”full_width_background” bg_image=”17198″ bg_position=”left center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” scene_position=”center” text_color=”light” text_align=”left” top_padding=”47″ bottom_padding=”47″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Fed up with thinking thoughts that make you feel bad?
Discover how gratitude take you from grumpy to great, in under a minute.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover in this live Q&A webinar:
[/vc_column_text][fancy-ul icon_type=”font_icon” icon=”icon-ok” color=”Accent-Color” enable_animation=”true”]
- What gratitude is – and what it isn’t – and why most people are getting this wrong (that’s why it doesn’t work for them)
- 5 ways you could start using gratitude, today, to feel less stressed, happier and more contented
- How to avoid the top 3 mistakes I see people make about gratitude, each and every day
- The one vital key to gratitude success that nobody is talking about
- How to easily weave gratitude into your daily life – today and every day – no matter how stressed or busy you might be
Plus if you join us live you’ll get the chance to have me answer your gratitude questions for you, right there on the call.
And I’ve got signed copies of my best-selling gratitude journal to give away to five lucky live viewers. Could you be one of them?
Register – free – now and there’s a bonus gift waiting for you on the ‘thank you’ page!
See you there!
With love, Namaste,
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][image_with_animation image_url=”18902″ animation=”Fade In” img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
Don’t know Clare Josa yet?
Clare Josa inspires & empowers passionate World-Changers to create practical breakthroughs, from a place of love and freedom.
As an Author, NLP Trainer, Meditation Teacher and reformed Mechanical Engineer, she is famous for applying her Inner Engineer’s common sense to demystify Ancient Wisdom into practical actions you can take today, in less time than it takes a kettle to boil.
Clare’s Big Mission is inspiring you to bring Enlightened Living into your everyday life, so that no one has to put up with mediocre or ‘ok’ any more – and you can live authentically, letting your inner light shine.