In part one of the course, we’ll be covering:
- In week 1 we’ll be diving in with the foundation Gratitude Inner Circle project, whilst discovering the secret to getting started (and staying motivated) and dealing with the Elephant-In-The-Room that would otherwise get in the way!
- Week 2 brings you a surprising way you can experience gratitude for stuff you might not even have noticed – how this can change your life and a beautiful end-of-year gift you can give yourself. 🙂
- Some of what you’ll discover in week 3 includes:
- Why most of us have forgotten how to breathe… ‘Properly’ – and it’s essential for feeling happy
- How to spot the progress you’re making – and handle the blocks that threaten to block your journey 🙂
- A beautiful yoga pranayama exercise that will give you a fast-track for opening your heart
- And in week 4, we’ll be looking at:
- How to be a conscious consumer and a generous giver – and why this can be the key you have been looking for to
- feeling happier and helping life to fall into effortless place 🙂
- 5 ways you could be eating yourself miserable
- And why giving yourself a TV (and media) diet could be the relief you have been looking for
Any questions? I’d love to see you over at the forum – and if it’s a techy question, you can get answers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
So excited about sharing this journey with you!
With love, Namaste,