Want some inspiration to help your kids discover how gratitude could change their lives?
It’s not always easy, knowing how to get kids ‘into’ gratitude, without feeling like you’re trying to foce them to write thank you cards to mad Aunt Mabel, who sent them yet another reindeer jumper for Easter.
But the good news is that help is on hand!
By popular request, we have lovingly crafted a ten week course, packed with lovely gratitude ideas to help your family shift from stress and exhaustion to living a more heart-based, happier life. The activities will help children aged 5 to 105!
- A weekly email, with an inspirational child-friendly gratitude activity
- A weekly affirmation, to help you weave the gratitude practice into your daily routine
- Worksheets and cards for you to print out, to give you a head start with the activities (in the relevant weeks)
- Videos and MP3s, to guide you through key gratitude techniques
- A child-friendly gratitude relaxation MP3 (in week six) – ideal for listening to at bedtime
- Tips for adapting each week’s project for older or younger children – and even adults!
- Exclusive membership of our online community, with a forum area just for discussing this online course – so plenty of moral support and a chance to share your experiences with other parents.
Please note that this course is intended to be led by parents. It isn’t intended to be used by children unsupervised.
Ready to join in?
Get Started With Gratitude Activities For Kids Today!
The suggested donation for this course and all of the goodies that come with it is just £10. Please contact us if you need to agree an alternative energy exchange.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you!