As our business grows and is able to inspire and empower even more people, it’s time for us to add a new member to our team – we’re so excited!
Online Programmes Manager
Contract basis: 5-10 hours per week, ideally split over at least 4 weekdays. Potential to grow the role to 10-15 hours per week in 2017.
Who Are You?
Responsible for managing the practical side of my online courses, podcast, newsletter, intensives and Masterminds, you’re the kind of person who loves making sure things happen, that nothing gets missed, and that deadlines are still met – ideally with everyone still smiling and enjoying the ride.
You’re confident in your organisational skills, without getting lost in the detail, and you enjoy spotting the smoothest route to delivering multi-faceted projects.
You are confident in:
- time management and helping other team members make sure they deliver what you need, before you need it
- learning quickly and spotting essential information from unnecessary detail
- having good attention to detail, without allowing it to cause you to miss deadlines
- handling customer enquiries via email (even remaining compassionate when someone asks how to reset their password for the fifth time… but also knowing when to say ‘no’ to an unreasonable demand)
- providing basic tech support for customers using the Learning Management System (WordPress-based Rainmaker – some training available) – you will have access to the tech support teams for all of our software providers
- liaising with our fabulous suppliers, where needed, including podcast audio editor, video editor, graphic designers and other wider team members
- showing initiative and having a big heart
- telling the team if something isn’t working or if there’s a way to improve things
You are generally positive, happy and easy to get on with. You have moved beyond the ‘victim phase’ in life and take responsibility for the experiences you create, in your spiritual journey. You’re happy about talking about words like ‘Soul’ and ‘conscious business’ and ‘authenticity’ and ‘compassion’, as well as discussing business strategy, Big Visions and bouncing marketing and product ideas around. You are happy working on your own, whilst being part of a virtual team.
Software you will be using:
- It is essential that you are fully comfortable with WordPress for this role. (This position is NOT for beginners – we need you to have done your learning curve, please). You will need to be happy creating scheduled posts, embedding videos & embedding graphics and must be familiar with basic SEO, including how to use tags & categories. You will be using Salient theme and the Rainmaker Learning Management System platform (theme-specific training available).
- Solid experience in email marketing and campaign management (we use ConvertKit – conversion training available). If you don’t know the difference between a follow-up message and a broadcast, or between a newsletter and a campaign, then please don’t apply. Sorry. xx C.
- Use of Vimeo and YouTube
- Use of Amazon S3 (simple to learn, if you haven’t used it yet)
- WebinarJam for live online training (based on Google Hangouts)
- Zendesk for customer support
- Asana for project management
- Edgar for social media management
- Photoshop Elements and Picmonkey / Canva for creating graphics
- Word or Mac Pages for creating workbooks for pdf downloads
- Skype for team meetings
How To Apply
Please send a letter of application to hello @ clarejosa . com including:
- An overview of your career history and qualifications
- Specifically how you are an ideal candidate for this role, including examples
- Examples of recent projects you have worked on
- A summary of which of the software packages you are familiar with and at which level
- Why you’d love to work with us
- Salary expectations
- When you would be available to start
Please note: this is a role where you will be given any essential software training on the more bespoke packages, but on the basic stuff you will need to be able to hit the ground running. Our 2016 projects mean we need an ‘old hand’, rather than having time to train up an apprentice. Please only apply if you are genuinely experienced in WordPress, email marketing, YouTube and at least some of the other packages.
Application Deadline: 22nd January 12:00 UK time
My dream candidate will feel excited at the prospect of working together, becoming part of a team that is dedicated to making a hugely positive difference in people’s lives.
If that’s you, then I can’t wait to ‘meet’ you! With love, Namaste, Clare x