Thank you for your interest in this role. Here's how to apply:
Create a text document answering the questions below and send it to us in PDF format to email@example.com
Please do this in the next 3 days, for your application to be eligible. We will acknowledge your application within 2 working days.
As we review each application, we will invite those who are successful at this stage to interview. This is a rolling process, rather than having a date-based deadline.
If you have questions about the application process or the role, before you apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your interest in this role!
Please answer the questions below (using software of your choosing) and send it to Clare as a PDF to email@example.com within the next 3 days.
Note: we won't chase you on this, and your application is not complete until we receive this.
If you have questions before applying, please email us.
Questions for your application:
- What, specifically, attracts you to this role?
- Please describe specifically how your work and experience would support you thriving in this role, based on the job description.
- Please give an example of when you have proactively managed a project where you might initially have felt out of your depth, or not sure how to do something, and how you overcame this.
- Please give an example of when you have challenged the status quo / the general opinion, to change people's minds or the way something was being done.
- How would you feel about working with a very small team on a remote-working basis? There are five of us, mainly part-time, and we are 100% remote, meeting up three times a year. Do you have any comments, questions or concerns about this?
- Please give an example of when you were able to prevent a potential problem, by thinking three steps ahead.
- Please give an overview of your work experience, covering the past ten years (max).
- Is there anything else you would like to say that is relevant to your application? Do you have any questions for us at this stage about the role or its responsibilities?