Could you spare 5 minutes a day for the next 4 weeks – if you thought it might change your life?
Then join us for our 28 Day Gratitude Challenge.
Over the next 4 weeks, you’ll get:
- A simple, but inspirational and potentially life-changing gratitude project each week – that you can do while you wait for the kettle to boil!
- A weekly affirmation, to help you integrate the gratitude project at a deeper level
- Daily emails – short & sweet – to help you remember to practise your gratitude project – and to make it all easy for you. I’ll be sharing some insider secrets and top tips that you wont’ want to miss.
- Regular videos, to help you discover how easily gratitude can change your life
- Screensaver and desktop / phone wallpaper images – to inspire you every day for the 28 days and beyond!
- And membership of our exclusive Soul-Sized Living online community – so you can share the journey, get answers to your questions and find your Tribe of virtual cheerleaders, to celebrate your successes!
- Plus you’ll get my weekly Soul-Sized Living updates, with inspirational articles, Soul-Sized Wednesday Q&A videos and members-only goodies.
In the first 7 days, you’ll get to play with a simple technique that not only spreads waves of gratitude across the internet, but it can even help you to shift your mood, nearly-instantly!
Then we’ll move on to one of my personal favourite gratitude techniques – which you can do any time, any place – and no one will know… Except that you’re likely to start smiling for no obvious reason 😉
In our third week we’ll be diving in and discovering how your Monkey Mind (the bit that chatters away in the background all day) has a secret habit that could be keeping you stuck feeling glum – and how you can turn things around, roping it in to be your biggest ally in your happiness journey.
And finally you’ll get to experience how gratitude can be the perfect remedy for your Inner Critic – in less than sixty seconds.
Your Guide… Clare Josa
Author | NLP Trainer | Meditation Teacher | Reformed Engineer | Dedicated Happiness Experimenter
Like you, I have felt stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted and, frankly, totally stuck. Nothing I tried (and I tried every course, book, seminar and programme I could find) seemed to help for more than a few days or weeks.
I began to wonder whether the life I was dreaming of was only meant for yogis in caves – how on earth could I find time to think about inner peace (let alone contemplate my navel 🙂 ) when I was being pulled in so many directions and barely had time to brush my teeth?
And then I realised a vital truth that set me free from all of that and turned the light back on at the end of the tunnel.
(and it’s such an important Truth that I’ll be sharing it with you in week 3 of the 28 Day Gratitude Challenge – it’s the difference that makes the difference that you won’t want to miss).
And I came out the other side. With a smile on my face and gratitude in my heart.
By using the exact techniques that I’m going to be sharing with you as part of this 28 Day Gratitude Programme.
I’d LOVE to share them with you!
With love, Namaste,