How on earth do we find more time for the things we want to do?
I’m sharing with you the – perhaps ultimate – antidote for feeling like you don’t have enough time:
“How To Magically Make More Time – In Under A Minute”
As usual, it’s a practical technique that you can go and use, right away. And remember to answer the questions at the end, via the comments box! I’ve been using it like mad this week – it’s manic here, with the Easter hols and I forgot that I needed to take 3 weeks off work. Duh!
To make sure you catch every episode of Soul-Sized Living, register for free weekly email updates and free membership of our lovely Soul-Sized Living Online Community here: www.SoulSizedLiving.com.
And if you have a question you’d like me to answer in a future episode, here’s where you can let me know: Submit a Soul-Sized Wednesday question for Clare.
Hope you enjoy this episode!
With love, Namaste,
Take Action Now!
It’s time to try out this technique!
I’d love to hear how you get on with this technique ~ via the comments box below.
- Which current stress problem did you try it out for?
- How did you feel, afterwards?
- How might you remind yourself to play with this, when you’re feeling stressed?
Share The Love!
And, if this video helps you, please share it far and wide through your Facebook and Twitter and Google+ networks. 🙂 Big Love! Mwah!
Liked this episode? Here are some quotes you can tweet, if that’s your thing!
When you have played with this exercise:
- Share how you got on, via the comments to this article! How did it help you? Any insights? Any questions? Which aspect of this video’s techniques has impacted you the most? And how did it help?
- If you found the techniques helpful, please share this video with your friends! This stuff is my gift to you ~ and the world. 🙂
- Make sure you’re getting my weekly Soul-Sized Living newsletter, so you never miss an episode of Soul-Sized Wednesdays!