Welcome to the July issue of Soul-Sized Living Magazine. In this month’s issue we’re talking about:
- When life hands you lemons – why that positive attitude could be the worst thing you could do
- Feeling stressed? Need to press ‘pause’? It’s A 60 Second De-Stressing Mindfulness Technique You Won’t Want To Miss
- The hidden risks of judging others – and how to break the habit
- Are you eating yourself miserable? 5 Foods that could be wrecking your mood.
- An amazing birthday gift that I’d love to share with you – which could transform your experience of life
I wish you a great month and I hope you enjoy this magazine. As ever, please feel free to get in touch by commenting on the articles, replying to firstname.lastname@example.org and, of course, joining in on the forum.
When life hands you lemons
Why that positive attitude could be the worst thing you could do
Sometimes life hands you a bunch of lemons… And, yes, that’s when it’s the best time to make lemonade. But sometimes that positive attitude can be your worst enemy. Here’s a story of how I recently turned things around, which might inspire you with something that’s going on in your life today? When Life Hands You Lemons…
Feeling stressed? Need to press ‘pause’?
It’s A 60 Second De-Stressing Mindfulness Technique You Won’t Want To Miss
If you’re feeling stressed or there’s a powerful emotion running for you today, you can use this technique as a kind of ‘First Aid’, to help you get back to a sense of equilibrium – then it’s much easier to see solutions.
Do you need to press ‘PAUSE’ today?
This article is a members-only article, so you’ll need to log in to read it. Your user ID is your email address and your password is *** %%PASSWORD%% ***. 🙂
The hidden risks of judging others
And how to break the habit
Do you ever find yourself walking around, running an inner commentary on what other people are doing or what they look like? “What does he think he looks like in those trousers?!” “Didn’t she get time to do her make-up this morning?” “Duh, you got that one wrong again!”
You might even find yourself using a humorous voice to say these things to yourself and perhaps chuckling as you do it. It seems pretty harmless, after all, we’re not actually saying it out loud so the other person can hear, are we?
But there’s a hidden risk in this silent commentary – and it could come back to bite you, if you’re not careful! Discover the Hidden Risk Of Judging Others – and how to break the habit.
Are you eating yourself miserable?
5 everyday foods that could be wrecking your mood.
One of the most common reactions when we’re feeling down is to reach for something to eat. Our research showed that up to 75% of people instinctively reach for comfort food, when they’re feel down, stressed or angry.
Yet what we’re eating (or drinking) could be making us feel worse.
Discover the 5 most common food traps that could be wrecking your mood. Are you eating yourself miserable?
An amazing birthday gift that I’d love to share with you…
… Which could transform your experience of life
Those of you who have been hanging around with me for a while will know that I love to give you a gift to celebrate my birthday. Well, it’s a big one for me next month (August) and so I’d like to share with you one of my all-time-bestest-life-changing courses at a birthday present rate. My brand new course The Miracle Of Gratitude launches next month – and here’s the birthday present deal:
- Soul-Sized Living members (yup, that’s you!) get to join in before the doors open to the public
- With the birthday present code I’ll be giving you at the beginning of August, you’ll get to change your life with this amazing course for just £1 per month (for 4 months), instead of the usual £40 per month.
So that’s a birthday gift worth £156 – and it just happens to have the potential to change your life.
To make sure you get your chance to grab this give, please take a moment to pre-register and let me know you’d like to join in: The Miracle Of Gratitude.
In August we’ll be talking about:
- How to stop, when the world is screaming at you to keep going
- 3 Magic tricks for dealing with that inner critic – and turning them into a cheer-leader
- Why knowing what you really, really want prevents you from ending up where you didn’t want to be – and how to figure it out
- plus more life-changing articles and special offers for members – and another members-only competition
If you were forwarded this by a friend and would like to guarantee your own copy next time, here’s where you can sign up : Join Soul-Sized Living today.
P.S. Got a topic you’d like me to write about? A question you’d like me to answer? Email email@example.com with your suggestions for a chance to win me writing an article with your answer in the next issue of Soul-Sized Living Magazine!