It’s time to stop lying to ourselves about self-doubt. Do you ever find yourself dreaming big, but playing small? Lying awake at 3am, telling yourself secret stories about why you’re not good enough? Have you ever turned down a brilliant opportunity and then regretted it later? Then today’s episode of the Dare To Dream Bigger podcast is for you!
I’m going to take you through the lies we’re telling ourselves about self-doubt – and why we’re doing it. At the 17 minute point you’ll discover why most of what we’re told about this is wrong – and why you will never be able to set yourself free from self-doubt with ‘positive thinking’. Plus, as you’d expect from me, I’m going to give you strategies to set yourself free from self-doubt and imposter syndrome, starting today.
- Dare To Dream Bigger:
- Secondary Gain: page 85 in the hardback. Search ‘secondary gain’ in the Kindle.
- The two most dangerous words you have already used today: page 151 in the hardback. Search ‘two most dangerous words’ in the Kindle.
- How to press ‘pause’ on negative thinking: page 129 in the hardback. Search ‘how to press pause’ in the Kindle.
- Why most people are fixing the wrong thing: page 94 in the hardback. Search ‘most people are fixing the wrong thing’ in the Kindle.
- Podcast episode: how to tame your inner critic in under sixty seconds: www.ClareJosa.com/podcast/037/
- Tapping – EFT – get my free ‘Getting Started With Tapping’ video training here: www.ClareJosa.com/EFT/
- Free 5-day training, including an MP3 of the releasing technique from today’s podcast and my emergency quick fix video training for imposter syndrome – sign up free, below – Clearing Out Self-Doubt
- Want to work one-to-one on this? www.ClareJosa.com/mentoring
- Want to find out if there’s still space for my Imposter Syndrome Mastermind? www.ClareJosa.com/imposter-syndrome-mastermind/
Get My Free 5-Day Training: Clearing Out Self-Doubt
Please Share This!
Loved this? Found it helpful? Who else do you know who might enjoy it?
Please share this episode with them, especially in any social media groups where passionate world-changers hang out. Here’s the link: www.clarejosa.com/podcast/040/ and perhaps share with them one thing you found useful in this episode?
I’d Love To Hear From You, Via The Comments:
Now you know the lies we’re all telling ourselves about self-doubt, what are you going to do about this?
What action are you going to take? How could you get started on this journey?
Who else do you know who might love listening to this podcast episode?
I can’t wait to hear what you go and do with this stuff.
With love, Namaste,
P.S. Loved this? Please help others find it on iTunes by leaving a lovely review. Thank you!