Today we’re talking about whether it’s time to drastically rethink your business funnel – are your customers feeling the squeeze?
Is their inbox full of messages from you, trying to persuade them they desperately need your product or service? Are they smelling the desperation or falling in love with you?
Is it time to change the way we’re doing business? Should the marketing funnel be consigned to the big graveyard in the internet sky? Or is it still the best thing since virtual sliced bread?
And when you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love to hear from you – via the comments:
- Have you been using marketing funnels? Are they working for you?
- Are your customers loving your sales funnels? Or do they feel squeezed and manipulated?
- How might you tweak what you’re doing, to allow your customers to feel free to expand and choose to work with you?
Here are today’s show notes:
- Want to get your dream-customer-magnetising, world-changing book written? Make sure you join us for this week’s masterclass: www.daretodreambigger.biz/writeyourbook
- 3-Day deep-dive: www.AuthorIntensive.biz
Enjoyed today’s episode? Help spread the word!
And I’m curious: are you secretly dreaming of writing your client-magnetising, world-changing non-fiction book? Then make sure you’ve signed up for this week’s free masterclass, to help you dive in and get started – avoiding the scarily-common mistakes.
I hope you have an amazing week!
With love, Namaste,
Mentor To Passionate World-Changers, Author Of The Dare To Dream Bigger Entrepreneur’s Handbook
P.S. Did you hear the news? The Self Confidence For Entrepreneurs course is now LIVE. There’s a half price earlybird – but only for this week.
Here’s where to find out more and grab your place: www.DareToDreamBigger.biz/confidence
Leave a Reply