Thank you for listening to my interview with Pete Everitt.
Click the 'resources' button, below, for the stuff Pete and I discussed. And if you're hungry to make a bigger difference in the world, but secretly know you're getting in your own way, then click the 'start here' button for a tour of my relevant articles, videos and podcast episodes.
Dare to Dream Bigger
A unique blend of proven business strategy and the 'inside work' that gets you taking the inspired actions that create breakthroughs, not burnout. It's ideal for you if you're growing your business to the next level, looking for a change of direction or a reboot, or looking to crank up the effectiveness of your current business strategies.
Imposter Syndrome For Authors
There are still a couple of beta tester places available for this course - those already on it are raving about it.
If fear of feeling like a fraud ever gets in the way of your business dreams and you're sick of 'sticky plasters', then this course can give you the tools to set yourself free from Imposter Syndrome, once and for all.
Dare to Dream Bigger Summit: September 2018
We are running a second round of the Dare To Dream Bigger Online Summit in September and the tickets aren't on sale yet. Except for you. You get first dibs and a never-to-be-repeated offer, because my team and I are the ones running this year's event.
When doors officially open in a few weeks, there will be two levels of tickets:
- Standard Access - £97
Live access to the masterclasses, plus one year's access to the replays and membership of our Facebook group and private forum.
- VIP Access - £197
As above, plus downloadable access to all the replay videos and audios and slide decks AND a bonus live group mentoring session with some of the presenters, in early October, where you can get hot seat time and answers to your specific questions.
As said, these tickets aren't officially on sale yet. But if you book before doors officially open, you can have a VIP ticket for just £47, instead of £197. This offer closes on 31st May at 5pm (UK time). Here's the direct link to book now:
Are you joining us?
Our core theme this year is Connection and the ten presenters, who are all recognised experts in their field, will be giving you practical how-to on topics including:
- How to get lined up with your Big Message & get heard without shouting
- How to map your customer journey so your website turns leads into dream clients - and it's much easier than you might think
- How to connect with your audience via live streaming, even if you're secretly terrified of being on camera
- How to maximise your connection and engagement on social media, despite the recent Facebook and Twitter rule changes
- How to connect with your inner wisdom & turn it into your biggest business asset
- How to thrive in an extrovert's world, even if you're a secret introvert
- How to use your leadership story to establish yourself as a Thought Leader, without feeling arrogant or selling your soul
- How to connect with potential customers through creating content they'll love - and repurposing it, so you have more impact in less time with less effort
- How to connect with your Inner CEO - to sky-rocket your goals, escape from Shiny Object Syndrome and step up to the next level with your business dreams
- How to use the power of Masterminds to achieve goals you would never even have imagined, on your own
- How to do all of this without giving in to those secret 3am fears that can keep us stuck, dreaming big, but playing small
It's a fluff-free, pitch-free zone - just actionable, inspirational strategy to help you to grow your business with less stress, effort, cost, time and more fun!
I'd love to share this with you.
Got questions before you sign up? Let me know.