As people are heading back into the office, bringing with them the impact of 18+ months of chronic stress, anxiety, and burnout warning signs, there has never been a more important time to proactively support mental health in the workplace. We need to be preventing a mental health crisis.
In fact, in the near future, UK employers will be required to take action to create a culture that supports psychological and emotional wellbeing.
But is training up Mental Health First-Aiders enough? And why might that be leaving things too late?
What You'll Cover Today On Preventing A Mental Health Crisis:
- Why Mental Health First-Aiders are a great initiative
- But how these MHFAs are having their remit stretched beyond what is safe
- What's missing from most organisations' mental health strategies
- How the three pillars of burnout unlock the key to preventing the vast majority of mental health crises
- And the one question that all employers need to ask themselves, to figure out what to do next
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help With Preventing A Mental Health Crisis:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! What one action could you take today to help prevent a mental health crisis?
For My Organisation
What are we doing that could worsen someone's mental health?
What could I do, today, to shift the culture, the environment or my habits, to foster strong mental health?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: