Today's episode is for you if you're the kind of leader who wants to make sure their team isn't just 'performing', but they're thriving emotionally. You want to be able to spot when someone might need emotional support, as we move out of lockdown.
You'll learn seven secret signs that someone needs that emotional support. And you'll discover how to spot them even if you're on a Zoom call, rather than face-to-face. Plus we'll cover strategies to handle this, without turning into a therapist.
What You'll Cover Today On The Seven Secret Signs That A Team Member Needs Emotional Support:
- Why classic 'resilience' is causing performance problems and mental and emotional health issues
- Seven secret signs that a team member might need emotional support, even if they're putting on an Oscar-winning performance of everything being ok
- Why this is so vital - for the individual, for your teams, and for your company - as we move out of lockdown
- The hidden reasons why anxiety levels are rising at the moment, rather than decreasing, even though the Covid-19 risk is decreasing
- Strategies for rebuilding your teams, especially if people were furloughed, to help people to move from surviving to thriving
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help Spotting The Need For Emotional Support:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! Reconnect emotionally with yourself and your teams. Give them permission to be human beings, not just human doings.
For My Organisation
How could I allow my team to reconnect emotionally, so that they build natural empathy and support eachother?
Do I need to reconnect with myself emotionally? Have I been secretly denying how I'm feeling and pretending everything is ok? What support might I need?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: