Today's episode is for you if you have ever beaten yourself up about not making enough progress, waiting until you hit that end goal before you celebrate. You know how that can demoralise you - and you end up having to use 'gritted teeth', willpower and determination, which is exhausting - and not much fun.
I want to help you turn that around, fast and forever, with my sixty-second strategy that gives you the energy and inspires you to keep going, even if you're secretly not in the mood.
What You'll Cover Today On Finding The Energy To Keep Going:
- Why the traditional way we run projects accidentally teaches us to 'play small' - and the sixty-second antidote
- How Imposter Syndrome makes this worse
- How this sixty-second strategy can solve one of the biggest challenges we face with a promotion
- And how it can reprogramme your brain and body to focus on what motivates you, rather than beating yourself up
- Ninja tips to allow this sixty-second strategy to shift your mood, boost your energy, and rewire your brain, to start training your inner critic to be your biggest cheerleader!
Get On Clare's Soul Led Leaders VIP List
Catch each episode plus get member-only bonus strategies and treats:
Essential Resources To Help On Finding The Energy To Keep Going:
Take Action Now!
If you do one thing as a result of this episode, make it this! Do your microwins for today - and share one of them on LinkedIn with the #microwins hashtag and tag me - Clare Josa - for a chance to win a 1:1 session with me.
For My Organisation
How could we shift from waiting to celebrate the big stuff to celebrating the microwins?
How might that help us?
What are my three microwins today?
How does it feel, when I write them down and experience gratitude for them?
Loved This? Want More?
Practical Inspiration For Soul Led Leaders
Catch each episode and get my twice-weekly Soul Led Leaders email, with extra strategies, bonus resources, and accountability for your Soul Led Leadership journey.
Spam stinks. Your contact details will only be used to send you the Soul Led Leaders newsletter and related events.
And you can catch past episodes here: