Apologies for the recipe’s name, but the seven year old insisted, as he wolfed down an experimental portion of this super-easy, truly nutritious dessert!
It takes just minutes to make and is packed with superfood treats.
- About 1 cup (250ml) almond milk – homemade is more nutritious, rather than UHT, and it’s really easy to make
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
- (optional) 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or mixed spice
- Mix everything together
- Leave it to turn into a thick, pudding – about 2 hours in the fridge, if you want it cold, or in the dehydrator, if you want it warm
What did you think?
Got your own favourite chia recipes?
It would be great to hear from you, via the comments.