Wish you could have been at Chris Ducker’s fabulous Youpreneur Summit last weekend? FOMO-be-gone! Here are ten surprising things I learned there – and you won’t want to miss them! And if you were there, I’d love to hear which actions you’re taking, based on what you learned.
As a massive introvert (though that doesn’t mean I’m shy), I don’t go to many big events. I choose carefully! But after Chris Ducker’s 2017 Youpreneur Summit, I booked my 2018 ticket even before I left.
Learning from world experts is great, but I got even more value from the round-table masterminds we did during the event. And this year was just as good for that.
I love meeting people I feel I already know from the virtual world and hugging like old friends. It kick-starts relationship-building and JV ideas in a way that a random breakfast networking meeting could never achieve.
So I hope you enjoy listening to ten surprising things I learned at this year’s Youpreneur Summit – they are all things I will be implementing in my business over the next thirty days.
And if you were there, too – hello! – let me know in the comments what you learned, too!
Tweetable10 surprising things I learned from Chris Ducker's 2018 Youpreneur Summit. You won't want to miss these.Click To Tweet
Here Are The Ten Youpreneur Summit Presenters I Mention:
- Carrie Wilkerson – www.carriewilkerson.com
- Luria Petrucci – www.facebook.com/LuriaPetrucci/
- Jessica Lorimer – www.SmartLeadersSell.com
- Roger Edwards – www.rogeredwards.co.uk
- Dale Beaumont – www.dalebeaumont.com – Giphy Capture – https://giphy.com/apps/giphycapture
- Greg Hickman – https://system.ly/
- Antonio Centeno –https://www.youtube.com/user/RealMenRealStyle
- Andrew & Pete – www.andrewandpete.com
- Jay Baer – https://www.jaybaer.com/
- Chris Ducker – www.youpreneur.com
I’d love to hear from you!
- Which of these ten things resonated most with you?
- What action are you going to take?
- If you were at the event, what were the things that surprised you the most about what you learned?
Let me know, via the comments.