You walk into the room and everyone else looks so confident – like they’ve got their **** together – and you’re the only one feeling secretly scared, worried that you don’t belong or someone might ‘find you out’. Right?
In today’s Dare To Dream Bigger podcast episode I’m spilling the beans on:
- What’s really triggering imposter syndrome for you – and it’s not all in your mind
- The silent habit that most of us have, which cranks up the dial on feeling like a fraud – it’s time to stop it!
- The key mistake that most of us are making, when it comes to dealing with Imposter Syndrome
- The neuroscience behind why Imposter Syndrome makes it impossible for you to shine and impress
- The one secret fact that could help you to relax and enjoy the event
- Two two core drivers – hidden fears – that drive feeling like a fraud
- Three potentially life-changing solutions – they’re all free and only take a few minutes
Let’s dive in!
[smart_track_player url=”https://episodes.castos.com/clarejosa/daretodreambigger-episode-039.mp3″ tweet_text=”How to stop your fear of feeling like a fraud from trashing your business dreams” hashtag=”entrepreneur” twitter_username=”clare_josa” ]
[Tweet “What’s really triggering imposter syndrome? It’s not all in your mind… #entrepreneur”]
[Tweet “How to stop your fear of feeling like a fraud from trashing your business dreams. #smallbiz”]
- Episode 37 – How To Press ‘Pause’ On Your Inner Critic – listen now
- Scroll down to get the video training I mention, as my gift
- If you’ve got Dare To Dream Bigger already, check out the index for ‘imposter syndrome’ solutions or search for ‘imposter syndrome’ if you’ve got the Kindle version. Not got it yet? Why on earth not? You can change your life – and the world – for under £15. Buy a signed copy and I’ll send you the link to download today’s imposter syndrome bonus video, as a special gift, so you’ve got it with you whenever you need it. Get it now.
[page_section color=’#d9b451′ textstyle=’dark’ position=’default’ padding_bottom=’on’ padding_top=’on’]
Imposter Syndrome – Emergency Quick Fix
In a hurry and want to know my favourite quick-fix for imposter syndrome, for those events where you don’t have time for navel-gazing?
It’s normally £47, but if you register below, it’s yours, as my gift. Enjoy!
You'll also get my weekly-ish Dare To Dream Bigger newsletter, with inspiration for the 'inside work' and business strategy that will help you to make a bigger difference in the world. But if you don't like it, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Here You Go!
Want to download this video to keep it with you, wherever you go?
Order a signed copy of Dare To Dream Bigger direct from me and I’ll send you the link, as my treat. Already got the book (I’m trusting you on this!), email firstname.lastname@example.org to let my team know and they’ll ping you the link. xx Clare
[thrive_link color=’orange’ link=’https://www.clarejosa.com/?add-to-cart=27896′ target=’_self’ size=’big’ align=’left’]Order Dare To Dream Bigger Now[/thrive_link]
Going To Soulful PR Live 2017 on 13th / 14th July?
I’d love to meet you!
I’m going because it’s always great to meet up with fellow business owners and work on how we can get our message out there. Plus it’s time to stretch some comfort zones for me on visibility in the national press. I did plenty of press work with the EU VAT Action campaign, but have been mysteriously quiet over my business and even my books!
If you find Imposter Syndrome niggling at you during the day, let me know and I’ll do my best to help!
I’d love to hear from you!
How has imposter syndrome been affecting you? What has shifted, once you’ve played with these techniques? And how might you remind yourself to get grounded and choose which mind-stories to feed, if imposter syndrome strikes, mid-event?
Let me know via the comments. And here’s where we’re talking about it over in our Dare To Dream Bigger Facebook group, if you’d rather not tell Google about it 😉
With love, Namaste,
Clare Josa, Author of Dare To Dream Bigger, Mentor To Passionate World-Changers
Loved This? Want More?