Here’s a quick message from Paypal:
Your transaction has been set up and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view details of this transaction.
To view the workshop joining instructions, you need to check your email.
The resources you need are in our forum – Soul-Sized Living – it helps make sure that only people on the workshop get all the workshop details and goodies! 😉
There will be an email in your inbox very soon called ‘READ ME FIRST’.
You’ll need to click the link in that email to verify your email address and activate your forum membership – it’s quick and easy and once you’re done, you’re in!
Then you’ll receive a Welcome Email to get you started on the Meditating Mamas workshop goodies. Depending on your email system, this can take up to 30 minutes to arrive.
Get Started In The Forum
While you’re waiting, you can log in straight away to your members-only area, where you’ll find links for all the current resources. Your username and password are waiting for you in your Soul-Sized Living forum welcome email.
Here’s the forum link:
www.clarejosa.com/soulsizedliving/forumdisplay.php?32-Meditating-Mamas – you’ll be able to log in once you have clicked the activation link in your ‘READ ME FIRST’ email.
The forum is also where you’ll find:
- your pre-workshop deep relaxation MP3 download – as my gift to you for signing up early
- interesting discussions on meditation, mindfulness and deep relaxation during pregnancy
- and the registration form I have to ask you to complete and send to me, at least a week before the course, so I can:
- make sure that the workshop is safe for everyone at whichever stage of pregnancy you will be at
- tailor the day to answer all your questions 🙂
If you have any questions – at any stage – please pop by the forum: it’s the quickest way to get answers. 😉
If you need to email me or a member of my team for any reason, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 020 8798 0903.
I really look forward to getting to know you in the forum and seeing you in January!