Meditating Mamas is a one-day workshop that helps mums-to-be discover the secrets (ancient and modern!) of meditation, mindfulness and deep relaxation.
This workshop is next running on:
Saturday January 19th, 2013 ~ 10:00 to 16:00
Near Forest Row, East Grinstead, East Sussex UK
Please note that this workshop is suitable for all stages of pregnancy. 🙂
Led by Clare Josa (Meditation Teacher | NLP Trainer | Author | Mum of 3…) during this rejuvenating day you will:
- Experience the power of deep relaxation to help you let go an unwind.
- Discover simple mindfulness techniques that can help you to de-stress – almost instantly.
- Learn ancient meditation practices that help you to reconnect with your sense of inner peace.
- Find out how to make time to meditate – even ten minutes will help – no matter how hectic life is.
- Understand the impact of stress hormones on you and your bubba, learning how meditation, mindfulness and deep relaxation can help keep things in balance.
- Explore different methods of meditating, to find one that will work for you, whatever stage of pregnancy you’re at and no matter how busy life seems.
It is my deepest wish that those who attend this course discover how easy and enjoyable meditation, mindfulness and deep relaxation can be.
And just imagine… every minute you spend cultivating these habits during pregnancy will pay dividends, once bubba is here! 🙂
With love, Clare Josa
After the workshop you will get:
- A workbook, to help you remember the core techniques
- MP3 downloads (or optional CD for those who can’t download) with recordings of the day’s deep relaxations and meditations
While you’re waiting for the next workshop on January 19th 2013, you have access to the following gifts:
- membership of the Meditating Mamas members-only group on the Soul-Sized Living Forum…
… where you can get to know others on this workshop and share experiences / get answers to your questions, ahead of the January event.
- an MP3 deep relaxation download, especially designed for mums-to-be…
… to get you in the mood for de-stressing and to help you get started with your relaxation and meditation habit right away.
- our Soul-Sized Living monthly newsletter…
… with the latest inspiration, insider secrets and subscriber-only resources, covering all aspects of making shifts in your life and feeling happier.
How Much Is The Meditating Mamas Workshop?
All of this is just £47, for early bird bookings.
If your heart is calling you to join in with this workshop – and you’ll know if it is – then applying today will guarantee you the Early Bird Rate of just £47.
When the Early Bird Rate places are full, people will be paying up to double that rate to join this workshop.
Conscious Pricing Policy
We want everyone to be able to come on this course. If you genuinely can’t pay £47 for this workshop, please contact us to let us know what you can afford and we will do our best to accommodate you as part of our Scholarship Fund.
Book Your Place Now
Places for this course are limited, due to the size of the venue and the fact that I want everyone to be able to get answers to their individual questions. So it’s worth booking now – both to grab the Early Bird rate, while it’s still available – and to make sure you don’t miss out completely.
I look forward to getting to know you!