[DAP isLoggedIn=”N” errMsgTemplate=””]Login | Not a member yet? Join in with Gratitude Activities For Kids today![/DAP][DAP isLoggedIn=”Y” hasNoAccessTo=”44″ errMsgTemplate=””]Hi %%FIRST_NAME%%! Want to join in with Gratitude Activities For Kids? Upgrade today![/DAP]
Woo hoo! Welcome to Gratitude Activities For Kids!
Hopefully you have had your first week’s email by now – but just in case it hasn’t arrived yet, here’s a list of each week’s project. Note: you can’t jump ahead – so don’t worry if the future weeks are looking a bit blank!
- Week One: Start A Gratitude Jar
- Week Two: Five Grateful Thoughts
- Week Three: Turning to Mother Nature
- Week Four: You Are How You Eat
- Week Five: Getting Creative
- Week Six: Thank You Body! (with deep relaxation MP3)
- Week Seven: Breathe in, breathe out!
- Week Eight: Growing roots
- Week Nine: Seeing through the eyes of gratitude
- Week Ten: ‘Gratituding’ your life
And how about joining us over at the members-only forum? It’s a great place to share your experience of the weekly gratitude activities, as well as getting answers to your questions and helping others who might need a bit of moral support. It’s much more fun, when we share the journey!
Gratitude Activities For Kids ~ Forum
As ever, if you have any techy questions, please email a member of my team: email@example.com
If you’ve got a gratitude question, please pop by the forum.
Thank you so much for joining in with this course. I really look forward to getting to know you!