Do you love whatever you create in your business, but hate selling it? Then Matthew Kimberley’s advice from Chris Ducker’s #youpreneursummit is not to be missed. If you have ever struggled with getting the sales you know your business deserves, this video is for you.
Once you’ve watched the video, I’d love to hear from you via the comments:
- What’s your relationship with ‘selling’ in your business? Love it? Hate it? Somewhere in between?
- What do you hate / dislike about selling? Hint: I don’t like selling, because… Give me at least five answers!
- Which of Matthew’s strategies could make a difference for you, right now?
- What small step could you take, in the next 24 hours, to improve the sales process in your business?
We’re continuing the discussion over at the Dare To Dream Bigger Facebook group. If you’re not a member yet, you’ll need to click the ‘join group’ button.
- Matthew Kimberley’s website: www.matthewkimberley.com
- Come and join me in the private Facebook group I mentioned: Dare To Dream Bigger
- If you have my book – Dare To Dream Bigger – you’ll find practical strategies to help with some of the points Matthew mentioned: Step 3 – Credibility – how to become the genuine go-to person in your niche.
Step 1 – Dream Audience – the power of choosing a niche. Got the Kindle version? Search on those phrases to go straight to those sections.
Step 4 page 222 – How To Stand In Your Audience’s Shoes.
Step 2 – Confidence – standing in your personal power, so you don’t get in the way of your sales.
There are also loads of extra videos / worksheets / audios waiting for you in the Readers’ Club on these topics.
I hope this all helps! Let me know how you get on.
With love and gratitude,
Author of Dare To Dream Bigger, Mentor To Passionate World-Changers
P.S. Found this useful? Please share it – perhaps tag a friend who needs to watch it and let them know why you found it useful? Thank you!