They say everyone has a book inside them… Whether yours is sitting quietly, nagging you loudly or already out there in the world, today I’m sharing with you practical inspiration from Joanna Penn of The Creative Penn, from her brilliant talk at last weeks #youpreneursummit.
Once you’ve watched the video, I’d love to hear from you via the comments:
I’d particularly like to know what some of your book writing blocks are. They’re the first seven responses (unedited) to the statement:
“I can’t write my book, because…”
“I haven’t written my book, because…”
See you there!
- Joanna Penn’s website is here: www.thecreativepenn.com
- Come and join me in the private Facebook group I mentioned: Dare To Dream Bigger
- If you have my latest book – Dare To Dream Bigger – you’ll find stuff about how to get past your hidden fears and blocks on creating a dream project – like writing a book – on pages 141 and 146 – Wave Goodbye To Limiting Beliefs And Self-Sabotage and Why Can Is Not The Opposite Of Can’t. Got the Kindle version? Search on those phrases to go straight to those sections.
- The new novel I mentioned is now available for pre-order, for delivery before Christmas: You Take Yourself With You
And I’ve Got A Treat For You:
I did a series of Masterclasses on how to get your book done – and how to avoid the most common mistakes. Want to watch them now – as my gift? Here’s where to get instant access:
The Masterclasses cover:
- How to avoid the #1 mistake that means no one would buy your book, no matter how brilliant it is
And 21 ways to mind-read what your readers want, whilst giving them what they secretly need
- 5 reasons why your dream customers (and your bank manager!) WISH you would write your book
And how to avoid the mistake that means many New York Times best-selling authors are broke…
- 10 not-to-be-missed ways your book could grow your business
Even while you’re sleeping – and people PAY you to do it
- The four biggest blocks that mean most people will never write their book
And how to get past them – easily
- Self-publishing essentials for busy business owners
Discover what publishers are looking for – and how to do it yourself, if that’s what you prefer
With love and gratitude,
Author of Dare To Dream Bigger, Mentor To Passionate World-Changers
P.S. Found this useful? Please share it – perhaps tag a friend who needs to watch it and let them know why you found it useful? Thank you!