Now available from Amazon – 101 Ways To A Stress-Free Christmas
Whatever kind Christmas Stress you’re suffering from, this book brings you the tips, techniques and strategies you need, to help you reduce your stress levels this year.
They are based on sound psychological principles, bucket loads of common sense and simple, yet effective, strategies that Clare Josa has developed over the years of surviving yet another family Christmas, usually with a dollop of humour!
So whatever your Christmas stresses, there will be plenty here to help you out.
Some strategies and tips are short-n-sweet. Others go into more detail, with specially designed exercises, to help you dump your Christmas stress.
You can treat this book as your Christmas First Aid kit.
This book won’t do much for you unless you actually use the stuff that’s in it! Apply the strategies, play with the exercises, enjoy the questions. Keep the book with you, throughout the festive season, so you can dip into it whenever you need it.
The great thing is that most of these strategies aren’t just for Christmas – you can use them all year round.
By reading this book, you will:
- Figure out your Christmas stress type – an essential start point for de-stressing your Christmas
- Clearly identify your Christmas stress triggers, to help you create a tailored, practical action plan
- Discover the “magic question” that can instantly shift you from stress to solutions
- Learn 14 ways to create more time, so you can feel less stressed about Christmas (and the rest of the year!)
- Pick your favourites from 28 strategies for staying sane over the festive season
- Find out how to get everything done, without having to be superhuman
- Pick up insider secrets on how to turn things around, even if it all goes wrong on the big day!
And all of this is available for just £4.99. Get your copy of Clare Josa’s 101 Ways To A Stress-Free Christmas now!
Clare Josa has been teaching, mentoring and writing on the subject of de-stressing your life and feeling happier for over a decade.
She specialises in making it easy for you to make shifts in your life.
Clare is an internationally renowned Trainer of NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), a meditation teacher, a personal mentor and an energy therapist.
Her original career as a mechanical engineer means her approach is always practical, rather than fluffy.
She applies the techniques she teaches on a daily basis, being a busy mum of two young boys and lives in Sussex with her husband, the boys, a bouncy Jack Russell (who thinks she is the biggest dog in town), two very self-assured black cats and six laid-back chickens.