Want to have something inspirational as your screen saver and desktop background on your computer or phone?
How about choosing to use it to help you focus on gratitude?
And to stop you from getting bored (we all know how that stops us ‘seeing’ what’s in front of us ;-)), you can have a new one each week!
Here’s where to download this week’s image:
- Click on the image below and it will open a new window with a larger-sized version.
- Use your mouse to ‘right click’ on that image and choose ‘save as’ (or simlar)
- Save it to your computer or iPad or phone or whatever and use your usual process to set it as your desktop background.
- And if you enjoy this week’s image, please tell your friends about it by sharing it on Facebook (and joining our Facebook gratitude page) and letting them know where they can get their copy, too!
- Make sure you always get the latest download by getting my free Monday Morning Gratitude Messages – they will have the link in for the new wallpaper, each week.